2013 St. Louis Rams Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I remember when YouTube used to let me make videos.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I remember when YouTube used to let me make videos.

Yeah, one of my favorite vids (and the one I put days into creating) was recently removed (SJ Rams Career Highlights). They're just not consistent. They let some vids go with NFL content & music when people state that they clearly don't own content, and others get removed even if the video maker does. My Janoris Jenkins rookie video has almost 80K views and it has NFL content & music by Lupe Fiasco. Why does THAT vid get to stay & the SJ video is removed?

And I never understood the NFL, in regards to people posting full games on YouTube & removal. The NFL is a multi-billion dollar industry, that tries to make as much money as possible RIGHT? I never understood why you remove the "pirated" content and not offer it yourself? I would buy a full seasons worth of games (full length) for the Rams for $20-$50. They could make shit tons of money by selling games

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What this video shows me is how much potential we have. We were the youngest team yet again. Fisher isn't just rebuilding this team, he is growing it as well. Imagine how well these younglings will be when they have a year or two under there belt. This is a make or break year for many players, but it is also the year many will actually break out.

Is there anything better than being a Ram fan??? i think not!!!!