2013 Offseason Needs: OG

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Simba said:
I have just finished to see your video.Really good job!From your statement I Think Fisher's going to choose a good run-blocker (his mentality 'is marked on the running-game and defence and I like it).So Warford is in pole position.But according to you, will we draft two OLM in 16th and 22nd pick or not?

Thanks. I see Warford and Warmack as being similar. Similar levels of strength and great run blocking ability. Cooper is good, but not as powerful.

I think we will take 1 lineman (guard or tackle) and another position of need in the first (Receiver, Safety, etc.). Although I wouldn't mind us picking up a tackle and a guard in the 1st round, I find it very hard to believe Fish or Snead will do that.

PS- Saw that you're from Italy. Cool! Its late here in California, and I want to get to sleep so I can wake up to watch the combine in about 6 hours.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Simba said:
I have just finished to see your video.Really good job!From your statement I Think Fisher's going to choose a good run-blocker (his mentality 'is marked on the running-game and defence and I like it).So Warford is in pole position.But according to you, will we draft two OLM in 16th and 22nd pick or not?

Thanks. I see Warford and Warmack as being similar. Similar levels of strength and great run blocking ability. Cooper is good, but not as powerful.

I think we will take 1 lineman (guard or tackle) and another position of need in the first (Receiver, Safety, etc.). Although I wouldn't mind us picking up a tackle and a guard in the 1st round, I find it very hard to believe Fish or Snead will do that.

PS- Saw that you're from Italy. Cool! Its late here in California, and I want to get to sleep so I can wake up to watch the combine in about 6 hours.

Simba

Rookie
rams24/7 said:
Simba said:

So, good night!Have sweet dreams!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Could we not pick up someone like Brandon Moore for a year or two and pick up an OG in the later rounds as a 'Project' one in which Moore could mentor?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
shaunpinney said:
Could we not pick up someone like Brandon Moore for a year or two and pick up an OG in the later rounds as a 'Project' one in which Moore could mentor?

I'd rather fix the LG spot now, as opposed to bringing in a vet. Plus a Warmack or Warford would cost significantly less at around $1 million and we'd have LG set for a while