2013 NFL Draft/Prospect Discussion thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
A55VA6 said:
pepperfoot said:
i read they are looking into Marcus Lattimore for the RB position - loosing SJ is the worst thing that could happen in my opinion.
i love the rams. bradford is a great QB but they need a replacment for SJ fast - and some good WR too :)

I love Steven, no disrespect to him... but I feel we might actually be better without him. Callme crazy, but I believe it.

Why do you think that? Do you think having SJ in the backfield influenced the play calling enough to handcuff other offensive talent?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ESPN Draft Insider Todd McShay breaks down Tavon Austin's tape and thinks he is going to be a top-15 pick in the NFL draft.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N9rGftfUlU[/youtube]

A55VA6

Legend
Justin Hunter has become my favorite WR in this draft. I really hope Rams grab him. I feel he can be the next A.J Green. Production right away.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
A55VA6 said:
Justin Hunter has become my favorite WR in this draft. I really hope Rams grab him. I feel he can be the next A.J Green. Production right away.

Glad to see im not the only one talking hunter