2012 Playoffs thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think Canty was legit hurt.

But good God those were the worst refs I've seen in quite some time. Very obvious calls that favored Green Bay. You could tell the refs were doing their hardest to get the Packers to win and get back in the game. Its shit like that that makes ppl hate the team that gets favored. Green Bay is a team I'd rather like that not, and it's sad the refs have to damn near ruin that.

Bill Leavy. I'm gonna remember that name.

steferfootball

Starter
Angry Ram said:
I think Canty was legit hurt.
I agree. It was a joke, probably in bad taste, but remember the play where two Giants got "injured" when we were driving against them in the no huddle? It was a similar situation.

superfan24

Starter
Let's Go Ravens/Giants. Then Giants in the SB.
Words can't describe my hate of the patriots mostly of belicheat and douchebag tom

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It would like to see the Ravens stomp the Patriots, but I'd like to see the Giants beat the Patriots AGAIN even more. That would be classic.

Sent from Tapatalk on my Epic 4G

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
All my SB preferences are gone. Unlike some of you, I don't really care for the Giants, though I appreciate them making the Patriots 18-1. The least objectionable match up for me would be Giants/Ravens.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
All my SB preferences are gone. Unlike some of you, I don't really care for the Giants, though I appreciate them making the Patriots 18-1. The least objectionable match up for me would be Giants/Ravens.

I don't either. I've never been a fan of the Manning family, and just don't really like the Giants either way. Honestly there isn't a team I like left in the playoffs, there's a good chance I'll use the chance to go to the beach the one day of the year it's empty.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I was really rooting for the Texans today, they were the ultimate underdog left in the playoffs. Oh well.

Does ths Giants team remind you guys of the Packers last year? Its VERY similar. The Giants had to win their last 2 games just to get into the playoffs, and they are rolling right now. I was shocked at just how bad the Packers were. I thought they were gonna come out with that "everyone forgot about us" attitude and play a good game.

The Giants already played the 49ers this year, didnt have some of their best players that game, and they lost. I think that plays in their favor this time around. Really wanna see them rough up Alex Smith.

Definitely gonna be rooting for a Giants/Ravens SB!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ram Quixote said:
I'm with you on this.

I'm not too big on the Giants and I hate the 49ers. I do think it would be interesting if the 49ers and Ravens met in the Superbowl, but only because of the brothers head coaching thing. It might also be interesting to see the rematch of the Giants-Pats Superbowl, but not that interesting to me, because I hate the Patriots that much.

I wish the Packer would have won yesterday

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
JdashSTL said:
I was really rooting for the Texans today, they were the ultimate underdog left in the playoffs. Oh well.

Does ths Giants team remind you guys of the Packers last year? Its VERY similar. The Giants had to win their last 2 games just to get into the playoffs, and they are rolling right now. I was shocked at just how bad the Packers were. I thought they were gonna come out with that "everyone forgot about us" attitude and play a good game.

The Giants already played the 49ers this year, didnt have some of their best players that game, and they lost. I think that plays in their favor this time around. Really wanna see them rough up Alex Smith.

Definitely gonna be rooting for a Giants/Ravens SB!

Yup.

Just like the Steelers in 2005, the Bears in 2006 (yeah I know they lost), the Giants in 2007, Steelers again in 2008, Saints in 2009, and Pack last year. It's the SB mojo.

superfan24

Starter
brokeu91 said:
Ram Quixote said:
I'm with you on this.

I'm not too big on the Giants and I hate the 49ers. I do think it would be interesting if the 49ers and Ravens met in the Superbowl, but only because of the brothers head coaching thing. It might also be interesting to see the rematch of the Giants-Pats Superbowl, but not that interesting to me, because I hate the Patriots that much.

I wish the Packer would have won yesterday

I will be sick if that happens. Don't wanna hear for two weeks about the whiny coaches in the SB. Don't Jim more than John because Jim is a huge punk, crybaby.
I just really want the G-men to win to avoid this and want anyone who plays the Cheaters.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Evans is a very good WR. And I wanted the Rams to draft Pitta a couple of years ago and he looks great today.

bluecoconuts

Legend
choking-method1.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
squeaky wheel said:
I'm sorry but I believed this game was fixed.
Yup...

Pats are current NFL royalty (usurping the Steelers), and therefore get all the "help" that can be made available.

PS. Now way I'd want to be at the Stick today. Weather sucks bigtime for this game.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think it's more karma for getting greedy on 4th and 6. Unless he really didn't have faith in his kicker.

Man Candlestick is grey and depressing. Hopefully it's a sign for how 49er fans will be feeling by the end of the night. I want the Giants to crush em.