2012 Playoffs thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
OK here's the plan, I'm gonna be a big Patriots fan next week. At least their coach is just an evil cheater, and not a whiny lil prick. I hope the Patriots DESTROY the Ravens.

Then, next week either the Giants or Packers (both teams are very likeable for me) will CRUSH 49ers.

Finally, on SB Sunday...Giants/Packers beat the Patriots. And honestly, my hate for the Patriots has fizzled to next to nothing. They have some good guys on that team (Welker, Gronk, McCourty). Now I sure as hell not gonna run out and buy a Patriot tshirt if they win, I just won't be as upset should the fuckin Ravens win the game.

superfan24

Starter
At this point just cheering for the winner of Green Bay/NY to win the SB. Hate the Pats and Niners with a passion. Not a ravens fan, but went them to kick the cheaters ass.

steferfootball

Starter
superfan24 said:
At this point just cheering for the winner of Green Bay/NY to win the SB. Hate the Pats and Niners with a passion. Not a ravens fan, but went them to kick the cheaters ass.
This is exactly what I want.

Are the Rams receivers playing for the Packers tonight? 5 Drops w/9 left in the second.

superfan24

Starter
steferfootball said:
superfan24 said:
This is exactly what I want.

Are the Rams receivers playing for the Packers tonight? 5 Drops w/9 left in the second.

Exactly and the boo birds come out

steferfootball

Starter
I getting sick of watching these playoff QBs sit in the pocket for like 30 seconds at a time. Depresses me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
Screw it, I want the Giants to beat the Pats again in the Superbowl.
That would be sublime.

steferfootball

Starter
Osi Umenouri (Sp?) just forced a fumble that prevented a TD, then stripped the OL that fell on it, so the Giants could recover it.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
steferfootball said:
That would be sublime.
For the record, I'm over the superbowl. That was over a decade ago.

The cheating doesn't particularly bother me either.

What bothers me is how smug Brady and Belichick are, and their fans are kinda annoying.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
X said:
steferfootball said:
That would be sublime.

What bothers me is how smug Brady and Belichick are, and their fans are kinda annoying.
Oh I'm over it too. But my contempt for Belichick is eternal.

Brady doesn't bother me. He's a good QB and he's living the dream. Good for him.

Belichick though... something about him.... I just wanna open-hand slap him in the chops.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:

Brady doesn't bother me. He's a good QB and he's living the dream. Good for him.

Belichick though... something about him.... I just wanna open-hand slap him in the chops.
Can u say 'evil empire'?

Did u see that story i posted todat bout Scott Pioli @ KC? Well, he got that stuff in NE. Evil shit.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
steferfootball said:
X said:
steferfootball said:
That would be sublime.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg[/youtube]

Living the Dream. :lol: :cheese:

It is a great coach/QB, I just don't like the smugness and arrogance.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm not sure the even the Packers can get back in with the time left if the Giants are able to score a TD.. Which is looking like they very well might.