2012 Playoffs thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh well. It'll just be that much sweeter when we sweep them next year. :yeh:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
That was a game.

WTF. Got into Alex Smith.

Saints, one word for the off season Defense.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Not really sure why you try to bump Davis at the line, especially when he burned you earlier in the quarter.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
steferfootball said:
Angry Ram said:
steferfootball said:
Hard to understand why the Niners are only up 6 points, despite 5 turnovers.

B/c they are SF. They are riding the tails of their D. That O is average outside Gore and Davis.
Agreed. Saints arne't even a good defensive team.

I think aside from the QB, SF is a pretty decent offense. Not great, but solid. They've really dumbed things down offensively.

Well maybe someone on their sideline saw my post and got pissed off. :dangit:

But, I can say this though:

NFC West > New Orleans Saints.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Yamahopper said:
That was a game.

WTF. Got into Alex Smith.

Saints, one word for the off season Defense.
Yeah, kind of makes me worried though that Greg Williams is going to be our D-Coordinator.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Man, did teams miss on Nate Solder... Watching these lines block in the playoffs makes me jealous.

steferfootball

Starter
DR RAM said:
Man, did teams miss on Nate Solder... Watching these lines block in the playoffs makes me jealous.
I turned that game off, but when I was watching it, the Patriot's line was completely dominating the Broncos. (10th most sacks)

Makes me jealous too. :boohoo:

superfan24

Starter
lol kill em Von miller. What great NE fans leaving with 4 min to go. Even their own fans don't even like them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck the Forty-Whiners...and a special "FUCK YOU!" to the Saints for losing another game to our other hated divisional rival.

I can't remember a time where I was so mad at a team for losing a game. Maybe it's easier for me to do that since they aren't the Rams. Still, every single member of that defense - especially Malcolm Jenkins - better apologize to Jimmy Graham for losing that game after he had it won for them. Jenkins, in particular, should apologize twice - once for each catch he allowed to Vernon Davis.

Angry Ram

DR RAM said:

But, but...that would've been a reach!!! Kiper said so!!!!

Ahhh. J/k man.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Angry Ram said:
DR RAM said:

Ahhh. J/k man.
But seriously...he's a player....I thought he'd be good...surprised at his rank going in.

Angry Ram

DR RAM said:
Angry Ram said:
DR RAM said:

Ahhh. J/k man.
But seriously...he's a player....I thought he'd be good...surprised at his rank going in.

Actually I think walterfootball had him going to the Bears last year. Anywho, it's done and the Patriots luck out. I wonder what would've happened if they took Laurinaitis when he was available?? :shock:

Go Texans, btw.

Angry Ram

I don't care if the Ravens win the damn Super Bowl, Harbaugh is the whiniest coach ever when a call doesn't go his way. There was nothing that showed Arian Foster stepped out. I saw it, the refs saw it, the annoucers saw it, the fans in the stadiums saw it, and yet he still bitches to the ref. God I can't stand him.

steferfootball

Starter
Angry Ram said:
I don't care if the Ravens win the damn Super Bowl, Harbaugh is the whiniest coach ever when a call doesn't go his way. There was nothing that showed Arian Foster stepped out. I saw it, the refs saw it, the annoucers saw it, the fans in the stadiums saw it, and yet he still bitches to the ref. God I can't stand him.
Both Harbaughs are like that.

"No sir, there were only 10 people on the field."

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:

Ravens will get crushed by the Patriots if New England plays half as well as they played against Denver.

49ers will get crushed by the Packers (assuming they beat NY) because Rodgers can roll out of the pocket, and extend plays when the coverage is tight downfield.

I think it's going to be Packers vs Pats in a shootout..

steferfootball

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

Ravens will get crushed by the Patriots if New England plays half as well as they played against Denver.

49ers will get crushed by the Packers (assuming they beat NY) because Rodgers can roll out of the pocket, and extend plays when the coverage is tight downfield.

I think it's going to be Packers vs Pats in a shootout..
Yeah, I think that at the moment, NE is the only shoe in.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
No way this Ravens team scores enough to beat Pats in Foxboro