2012 "Fish Bowl" on Rams Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Rams @ Dolphins during 2012 Regular Season Schedule.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Oh wow, that will be fun.

If there was one game Fisher would extra worked up for it has to be going up against the Eagles, with VY starting. That would be an awesome storyline.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
Rams @ Dolphins during 2012 Regular Season Schedule.
Yep. I'm already there.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dude, I might have to trek to that one as well!

I smell a ROD tailgate! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Artwork anyone?

Would be nice to start promoting the Fish Bowl via it's own unique banner :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:

Hell yeah. Let's do this thing.

Selassie? You gonna drive down for this one?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
Ramhusker said:

Hell yeah. Let's do this thing.

Selassie? You gonna drive down for this one?

Hell, I'll pick George up on the way down!

When do the dates come out for next season?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dunno. Usually sometime in the spring.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'll try and make this trip whatever date it may fall. It's a 7 hour drive but I'll be excited enough where it will seem like an hour commute. Everybody can be sportin blue and gold staches by then!!! :lol:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Oh Hell Yes I'll be there! No way I'd miss it.

Might have to plan a fishing trip depending on the date of the game (weather)... We'll see.

I've always had Great Times in Mia-jami , can't wait!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If I'm in Florida by then. I'm there too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Let's make this game the official 2012 ROD Tailgate Party. Who's bringing the dancers??? :hehe:

Hey, another idea. Maybe we could get a few former Rams players that may live in the area to attend??? Youngblood played in Florida. Does he live there too?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ramhusker said:
Let's make this game the official 2012 ROD Tailgate Party. Who's bringing the dancers??? :hehe:

Hey, another idea. Maybe we could get a few former Rams players that may live in the area to attend??? Youngblood played in Florida. Does he live there too?

I believe Youngblood is in LA.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:

Youngblood lives here in Orlando. I would love to think that he would hang with us FREAKS, but something tells me he might have some reservations about that :sly:
Maybe if we rented out a luxury box we might get him to come. I do know the gal who cuts his hair (a neighbor of his).

Plenty of dancers in South Beach for you Bo, you'll have no problem with that part.

Depending on the date of the game, I would love to take you guys fishing,,, if not fishing, booze cruising up and down the intercoastal there is always cool.

A R.O.D. Tailgate is a must though, and that in itself may be all we can handle due to the excitement that our Rams are gonna be bringing :mrgreen:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Selassie I said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:

Youngblood lives here in Orlando. I would love to think that he would hang with us FREAKS, but something tells me he might have some reservations about that :sly:
Maybe if we rented out a luxury box we might get him to come. I do know the gal who cuts his hair (a neighbor of his).

Plenty of dancers in South Beach for you Bo, you'll have no problem with that part.

Depending on the date of the game, I would love to take you guys fishing,,, if not fishing, booze cruising up and down the intercoastal there is always cool.

A R.O.D. Tailgate is a must though, and that in itself may be all we can handle due to the excitement that our Rams are gonna be bringing :mrgreen:

Yeah, probably just a pipe dream thinking someone like Youngblood would come hang with us but hey, we could tell him to bring a few copies of his book down with him and we would buy them! :hehe:

Fishing trip sounds good though! :ayup:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And the Rams play in Tampa! I know I'll be at that one as well. Next year is going to be a great RAM year!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
And the Rams play in Tampa! I know I'll be at that one as well. Next year is going to be a great RAM year!!!!
Maybe they'll play a pre-season game in Jax. :bg:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I might have to fly down for this one. Especially if it is in Dec...it would be like a nice warm vacation!!