2012 and 2013 St. Louis Rams Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
Draft needs to come faster! Been pretty bored as of late and decided to watch some youtube videos, thought you guys might enjoy seeing these highlights again (or for some the very first time). Well, this is what Fisher has done in the last 2 years, pretty impressive considering the amount of change this team has gone through since he's been here. Year 3 will be big! Enjoy!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate watching 2013 highlights. Instead of enjoying the good plays, I find myself counting down until Bradford gets hurt than shutting them off

Alan

Legend
Yeah, I only watched the 2013 highlights. Great stuff though! (y) :)

RamsFan14

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After that Panthers game... Football wasn't the same, so I agree NJRamsFan. Granted, watching the two highlights (well half of the 2013 one) was entertaining, and even the other half of 2013 wasn't bad.

Robert Quinn's a STUD!!! Making play after play!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Baily is really good, maybe even great. Big leap this year.

After that Panthers game... Football wasn't the same, so I agree NJRamsFan. Granted, watching the two highlights (well half of the 2013 one) was entertaining, and even the other half of 2013 wasn't bad.

Robert Quinn's a STUD!!! Making play after play!

Still fun though, Indy, Chicago, Saints, gave us hope that if we can do that with Clemens what can we do with Sam.

Slappy967

Starter
I hate watching 2013 highlights. Instead of enjoying the good plays, I find myself counting down until Bradford gets hurt than shutting them off

I can understand that but at the same time I could watch those Bears/Colts highlights all day. Complete team effort and domination in those Bradfordless games.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can understand that but at the same time I could watch those Bears/Colts highlights all day. Complete team effort and domination in those Bradfordless games.

Yeah those were definitely two of our best games in a while. I guess I just view at as a lost season after the carolina game, loosing Bradford was downright depressing