• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
2007 was the last year the Rams had a receiver go over 1,000 yards for the year and unless someone gets hot it looks like we will go another year without a guy getting 1,000 yards. It seems like from 2008 on we have had below average WR and offensive line play. It's groundhogs day year after year. There is no solution to my post, just belly aching, but I'm just tired of it. The defense played well enough for us to be 4-1, the offense was just horrible in the 3 losses. We have a rookie RB get over 300 yards in 2 games and we still can't pass. Pretty soon teams will just load the box and only focus on stopping him. Someone needs to step up.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Funny, he's on pace to gain just shy of 2000 yards if he keeps up this pace (which I don't think will happen, but these two games have been against some of the better defenses in the league). He's going over 1000 for sure. How much will depend on our WRs and TEs because he can only do so much with 9 in the box...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Didn't hurt. We have had poor receiver play for 8 years.
3-13 isn't exactly promising.

Number 1s are overrated. Having two 1000 receivers didn't stop Peyton from losing in the superbowl, nor did the Ravens need one to beat the Whiners, who had Crabtree over 1000. Sometimes, all you need to get far is a complete team. Our guys are getting open as @jrry32 and @-X- have shown multiple times, our line play is the biggest thing holding us back.

A mythical 1000 yard, number one isn't going to change anything if our team continues to be incomplete. Ask Megatron just how much his greatness helped Detroit.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think Tavon steps in and becomes that guy. 1000 yards receiving and 400 yards rushing. He's proven he can do it against Arizona. He didn't exactly get many targets yesterday. He's gotta average 77 yards per game. That's nothing.

lockdnram21

Legend
It doesn't matter about a 1000 yard receiver. Long as we get production out of our wr