2000 Super Bowl to 2015 Super Bowl??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
It's a deadzone out there right now so enlighten me for a moment if every 'what if' prediction fell in place this year. I want to predict another miracle for my beloved Rams this year. Sometimes a Super Bowl winning team is like baking a good cake (which idk anything about) you add the right ingredients throw in a few things for fun and hope it turns out well. the '98 4-12 Rams become the 2000 SB champs in the blink of an eye. With the right pieces and a few wild cards (Warner, Holt a rookie, newly acquired #28, I believe Martz was new). Fast forward. no more GSOT days. smash mouth defense predict top 5 in the league this year. A recent trend for Superbowl champs recently. Throw in a wildcard Sam Bradford to stay healthy all 16 games with a very solid D if healthy (a good 8th ranked in sack protection with rotating line last year, add Greg R. this year) and have Sam continue his early 2013 success. Add bowling ball running backs behind a mauling line allow play action and bradford to use his strong arm (I hear he's been beefing up) to throw to now experienced playmakers Givens, Austin, Bailey, Britt hopefully who will find space behind an 8 man box. Bradford was 4-1-1 before within the division and we beat premier teams outside the division with our soft Walton defense last year and with Clemens so we can do it again. Mix it up and bake me a goddamn delicious cake I want a 12-4 prediction!! Defense hits near the Chicago sack record.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks all for the warm welcome. thought I would open it up with an inspirational tale.