20 Random NFC CHAMPS!!!! Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
1. YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. What a fourth quarter! Despite 3 quarters of missed opportunities, the team stuck with it and found a way!

3. So many heroes! Let's give some well-deserved shout-outs!

4. Cooper Kupp! MVP. Period. End of discussion.

5. OBJ! This is the game he's dreamed of for years, and he did not disappoint.

6. Matthew Stafford! The difference between a good QB and an elite QB is 13 points in the 4th Quarter against a great defense to get to the big game. Well, that and (stay tuned!)

7. Kendall Blanton! With Tyler Higbee going down (hope he can come back in 2 weeks), he stepped up and gave us 57 key yards on 5 catches (5 targets).

8. Travin Howard! Key TFL (keeping receiver in bounds) followed by game clinching INT!

9. And, of course, Aaron Donald. No team does a better job of game-planning AD out of the box score, but when it mattered, he got to Jimmy G and forced the game ender.

10. Ladies and gentlemen... the new math: 1 > 6.

11. The 49ers took (and got away with) some cheap shots early. But, rather than sinking to their level, the Rams out-bullied them without drawing flags.

12. Who had the Rams with a 70 to 50 yard advantage in the running game? Huge factor in this one.

13. 49ers fans certainly represented, but they did NOT out-do the Rams faithful. Loud and proud, LA!!!!

14. I'll be honest. When the Rams tied it at 17, I was nervous. If you buy the cliches and hype, the 49ers had us just where they wanted us. But we beat them at their own game. 3 and out, FG, turnover! What a clutch ending!

15. I don't like the guy, but I respect Deebo Samuel's talent. NFL Scouts are going to be combing the college ranks for combo RB/WRs like him for years.

16. Saltiest fans in the NFL: Cleveland Browns. Their perennial doormat division rival goes to the Super Bowl (as they fail to make the playoffs despite preseason "dark horse" contender labels), and the guy they scuttle midseason is a key player for the NFC Champs.

17. I'll have a lot to say about the Bengals in a week (pre-Super Bowl random thoughts, coming soon!!!). For now I'll just congratulate them and say... see you at SoFi!

18. I can't tell you how great I feel! Oh, Hell.... you guys know! Let's celebrate!!!!!!

19. And, in a couple of days... back to "work." We have one last job to do!

20. SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Never any doubt as I banked on my premonition that the REAL Rams D would show up differently than the D that showed up 4th quarter in a far, far less important game week 18

And they did

dang

Legend
By far the Best 4th quarter effort of the year when we needed it the most.

Hoping Everyone gets healthy over the next 2 weeks so we have the best chance to go in full force and take the crown!!!

Bengals are a resilient team with another gunslinger QB.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
A Bengals/Rams Super Bowl is a FRESH new matchup that's not polluted by Tommy or Patrick Mahomes AGAIN. Sure as hell not some shitters or Patriots either!

We haven't seen this fresh a matchup since Broncos/Panthers 5 years ago. I CANNOT wait until the Super Bowl. VERY VERY VERY confident in the Rams' chances.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's a good young QB, but he's gonna have a tough time against our Dline.

How would you like to be going against Donald for a ring?
Just saw a stat:
Pass rush win %: Rams - 1st
Pass protection win %: Bengals - 30th