20 Random Feast on the East Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
1. NFC East... swept!

2. So this Aaron Donald guy is pretty good, huh?

3. No, I mean he's pretty good... like, double-teamed as much or more than any player, no dominant outside pass rusher, and still leads the NFL in sacks, good.

4. Maybe he needs a nickname. Not sure if its catchy enough, but his first sack yesterday had me thinking of Aaron "Don't Blink" Donald.

5. News of Jared Goff's demise (after the 2019) campaign were greatly exaggerated.

6. So who had Troy Reeder with 3 sacks in the pool?

7. Nice to see Cam Akers back, and he had two very nice runs. The ceRBus attack lives!

8. The Rams' receiving corps may confound fantasy team owners, but by spreading the ball around (Gerald Everett's turn this week), it confounds DCs even more.

9. Is there a CB who hits harder and intimidates more than Jalen Ramsey?

10. The defense is now ranked 4th in yards/allowed, 3rd in points allowed and first (tied) in sacks. I'm fully aware that these numbers were built, in part, on three games against poor offenses, but those numbers are still impressive.

11. This week presents an opportunity to truly bury the 49ers. A win would put them far enough behind the rest of the West to make their playoff hopes extremely dim.

12. The Seahawks keep doing it with mirrors. I'd question whether that is sustainable.

13. Sam Sloman... step it up!

14. That ref crew yesterday had a quick trigger on personal fouls, did they not?

15. Alex Smith's return was noteworthy. Bet he wishes he had a better supporting cast, though.

16. Jordan Fuller is the value pick of this year's draft, thus far.

17. Congrats to the Lakers and their fans. As a Miami Heat fan, I'm proud of our team's unexpected run, and feel great about our future.

18. I feel bad for Dak Prescott. The Cowboys are fortunate to have Andy Dalton as a backup. I don't want to ever have to find out how good our backup is.

19. Let's keep this thing going!

20. I don't think this team has peaked

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Hopefully Fuller’s ok, he got dinged up on his big hit at end. Why in hell was Goff still in the game on last possession??

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
17. Congrats to the Lakers and their fans. As a Miami Heat fan, I'm proud of our team's unexpected run, and feel great about our future.

Thanks for your kind words on my Lakers. I've been a Laker fan just about as long as I've been a Rams fan and go way back with both. To get our 17th championship and tie those absolutely detestable Celtics is a dream come true. Can't wait for next year and an excellent chance at number 18 and sole possession of the all time record.

At any rate I would like to give a shout out to the Miami Heat. Really gotta feel that a healthy Goren Dragic would have made things much more sticky for the Lakers. Or as Chick Hearn used to say, "It's nervous time!"

At any rate I agree with you that the Heat will be a force to be reckoned with in the foreseeable future.
Sidenote: I like your coach, Eric Spoelstra. Don't think he gets the credit he deserves for getting the most out of his team. I recall when Lebron, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh won back to back titles many said that Spoelstra was just an empty suit on the bench.
Not anymore he is the definite leader of your franchise.

~ArkyRamsFan~

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Point #8. It is like the Patriots but on steroids. In fantasy never buy patriot RBs as you have no idea which one has the big game. So far we have that not only at RB but also WR and TE. Incredible depth

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
9. Is there a CB who hits harder and intimidates more than Jalen Ramsey?

It was probably discussed elsewhere, but that hit and penalty on Allen... It was a solid hit, both players were getting low for contact. I guess the argument is he needed to keep his head up, but man.

Either way, yeah... he’s building a lot of tape on his physical play. :horns:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SAVAGE!!
Michael Brockers was interviewed after the game and he was asked about his thoughts regarding Alex Smith's return to football.

"Definitely when he came into the game...Yeah, you know, this guy is not mobile as he used to, so he'll stay in the pocket or get the ball out fast, so...um..we definitely licking our chops, especially when he came into the game, we knew we didn't have to run after anybody..."

SAVAGE!
He said that was the dline conversation during the game, like predators. Only after the game did Brock say that he "took a step back" when considering the inspirational comeback for Smith. SO when the broadcasters were waxing poetic about Alex Smith's inspirational story, the Rams dline was licking its collective chops...