2 teams have Evans as top WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So many keep talking about the Manziel factor or this or that. Manziel or not - that jump ball in the endzone is just that. There is no getting open because of more time. I can't even imagine how anyone can look at that play and think that. What QB has not done something to buy a little more time? Does anyone really think that ball is not all about throwing it up knowing your guy has the best chance to come down with it based on nothing more than you know he is the guy that can do it? No big play receiver and that play is clearly a INT or incompletion and I definitely lean toward INT. Yeah - Johnny buys HIMSELF some more time to get the pass off and avoids the sack. But in NO WAY does that pass completion have anything to do with QB play beyond that. There is zero separation or a more open receiver because of more time. That is purely throwing a ball into coverage and a receiver making the play. I'm astonished there is even an argument.

I'm not advocating for a receiver in the first round. There was a good play by the QB to get away. But that was just a receiver owning that ball.

Memphis Ram

Legend
But is it as hilarious as the people who still haven't figured out that nobody compared Evans to Calvin? :whistle: :p
denzel-wow-o.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Truth is...nobody really knows. Could even be another receiver that blows up... Happens all the time....

I like both of these guys, but I like others also. The absolutes are sometimes obvious and still blow, but this year, IMO, there are a lot of options and NO absolutes.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm not even sure Manziel was throwing to Evans he may have been going for the guy deeper in the end zone and Evans just went for it.

nighttrain

Legend
Only to get crushed by the Cardinals in the postseason.

Again. :p
Not this year, Kemp healthy and ready to resume MVP career. Best pitching staff in baseball. and this is the year Gordon takes over 2B, and drives opposing pitchers crazy. Puig will improve, Agon is Agon, as is Ramirez.
train

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not this year, Kemp healthy and ready to resume MVP career. Best pitching staff in baseball. and this is the year Gordon takes over 2B, and drives opposing pitchers crazy. Puig will improve, Agon is Agon, as is Ramirez.
train
Puig is already pissing off Mattingly