#2 Running Back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Really digging Richardson over Pead at this point. The guy has played balls to the wall and moves with a purpose. I'm not giving up on Pead by any stretch of the imagination, but maybe it's better to have Richardson start in week four at this point. If anything he's shown he's ready for a bit more of a challenge than slop time against 2nd and 3rd stringers.
Pead's looking pretty damn good on kick returns, maybe it's better to focus on one aspect of the game at a time for him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Richardson is surprisingly strong between the tackles for such a small back (under 200 lbs). I was hoping to see more of him as a receiver so far, but maybe that's still coming. I haven't given up on Pead yet though. That dudes has so much balance and is such a threat on the outside, that I can't imagine that we've seen enough to render an opinion on him. It seems like they wanted to see him between the tackles because that's not really his strength. I think if we see him on stretch plays, that he'll show us something special. That's when his ability to cut on a dime really comes into play.

But then again, it's not about tailoring your game to a backup RB's strengths. So, yeah. For his own sake, he's gonna need to show something here soon. Because like you said, Richardson is outplaying him by quite a bit right now.