2 road games in a row

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Winning on the road is one of the toughest things to do. Can the Rams win two in a row on the road? When was the last time they did?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
IDK, but I'm counting on three with SD. I actually think SD will be a tougher win than this one.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well yeah they can, AZ has played well but lucky IMO, and I think we start a skid for them and they end up 9-7,BTW they lost their last 3 pre season games ,for those who think pre season is relevent

Winning on the road is one of the toughest things to do. Can the Rams win two in a row on the road? When was the last time they did?

It's not that difficult, the road team wins around 43% of the time, it's harder than winning sure, but it's not some impossible feat that can't be done.

As for the last time we won 2 in a row on the road, 2012 we beat Arizona, then the Bills, then the Bucs, the Arizona game was the road game after we tied the 49ers on the road. We did play home games between them so I'm not sure if that answers the question?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IDK, but I'm counting on three with SD. I actually think SD will be a tougher win than this one.

No it won't the Cardinals are a hard hitting well coached and physical football team the San Diego Chargers are a paper tiger!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's not that difficult, the road team wins around 43% of the time, it's harder than winning sure, but it's not some impossible feat that can't be done.

As for the last time we won 2 in a row on the road, 2012 we beat Arizona, then the Bills, then the Bucs, the Arizona game was the road game after we tied the 49ers on the road. We did play home games between them so I'm not sure if that answers the question?

I think it did. Well done, man.

No it won't the Cardinals are a hard hitting well coached and physical football team the San Diego Chargers are a paper tiger!

Yeah it will and here's why

1) Rivers is a lot better than Palmer

2) SD has a better pass rush

3) SD has a better running game and interior OL.

3) Anontio Gates and Allen are tougher to defend than Fitz and whoever.

4) Ricers is better against the blitz, period.

5) Rams know what expect from ARZ

6) Palmer hasn't played a good pass rushing team, besides the Niners. SD has played the Chiefs. That's plenty...

7) Cowboys softened ARZ up for us. They're gonna be shell shocked with the heat we bring.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The last 9 times the Rams played back to back road games they won only 1 of the games 4 times and didnt win back to back.
In 2010 however the Rams played 3 consecutive road games and won the first 2
Coincidentally that was the last time the Rams played 3 straight road games
They beat Denver and then.... Arizona
Hopefully the trend repeats itself!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
6) Palmer hasn't played a good pass rushing team, besides the Niners. SD has played the Chiefs. That's plenty...

7) Cowboys softened ARZ up for us. They're gonna be shell shocked with the heat we bring.

Guess you feel the Chargers are better than the Cardinals I don't. I've never respected the Chargers and feel they are always a beatable team, however, while I agree with you that the Rams do know the Cardinals better IMO the Cardinal defense is for real and they might just have the best secondary in the NFL.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IDK either, but I think the Rams can make it 4 in a row this year! I'm holding out on an opinion on the last one in Seattle, for now.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
One game at a time fellas....gotta win the first one....this is going to be tough....always a great game, if we bring it....I hope Cook & Britt bust out...with a lil Tre Mason on the side....

This will be my last "hope" game for Tavon Austin...after last weeks near blunder, he better bring it...do something...

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
One game at a time fellas....gotta win the first one....this is going to be tough....always a great game, if we bring it....I hope Cook & Britt bust out...with a lil Tre Mason on the side....

This will be my last "hope" game for Tavon Austin...after last weeks near blunder, he better bring it...do something...
It's all in how they use Tavon for me. He needs way more snaps than he is currently getting. Work him out of the slot like they used Danny. What's happening is they are rarely playing him and when he finally gets on the field, defenses know what's about to go down. Give him more snaps and it will keep them guessing.

As for the road game win streak, I think it can be done but I'm not going to get excited about this. Every time I get excited about what a Rams win can do for this team, they go out and lay an egg.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It's all in how they use Tavon for me. He needs way more snaps than he is currently getting. Work him out of the slot like they used Danny. What's happening is they are rarely playing him and when he finally gets on the field, defenses know what's about to go down. Give him more snaps and it will keep them guessing.

As for the road game win streak, I think it can be done but I'm not going to get excited about this. Every time I get excited about what a Rams win can do for this team, they go out and lay an egg.

Slot, on the move, stacked, bunched....I get it...but it better looks like he wants it too...otherwise, put Bailey in the slot....Danny was a monster...Hungry, UDFA, on his last legs in the league...would kill himself to catch a pass...I don't see that yet in Tavon...Hell, we don't have too many wr's on the team like that....his snap counts went from high to low...probably cause he doesn't do anything...

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Slot, on the move, stacked, bunched....I get it...but it better looks like he wants it too...otherwise, put Bailey in the slot....Danny was a monster...Hungry, UDFA, on his last legs in the league...would kill himself to catch a pass...I don't see that yet in Tavon...Hell, we don't have too many wr's on the team like that....his snap counts went from high to low...probably cause he doesn't do anything...
Good points. I think he is hungry, however, you won't last long in this league if you aren't.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Good points. I think he is hungry, however, you won't last long in this league if you aren't.
Avg. NFL career, 3.3 years....some only want that first contract...some wanna be HOF'ers....can you look at Aaron Donald's play and tell where he leans?....

Can you look at Tavon Austin's play and guess where he's headed? Why no stories about him coming early, staying late, hard working? Just saying....I've said enough about this guy, in two threads today...I am NOT a Tavon basher, I just look at his play...I look at Bailey's, Quick's, Britt's, and I look at Givens & Austin...I see a difference...subtle, but there....

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Understood, I don't think you're bashing him at all; You just want to see more as do I.