#2 Rated Free Safety in Entire NFL is a Free Agent!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
Could not remember Rhodes name, always see him on the FA.safety list. There were pictures of him with a guy and after that he got old real quick. It's similar to how Michael sams weaknesses were so magnified once he came out.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Bottom Line: Kerry Rhodes is a proven all pro safety, and he still has IT. I want the Rams to have a winning season once in a while. Kerry can help make it happen. Immediately Kerry is the 3rd or 4th best defensive player the Rams have. I figure Brockers or Ogletree, or Jenkins, or maybe Donald will blossom this year. So I place Kerry 3rd or 4th. In 2012 Kerry would have been the Rams best defensive player.

Those are awfully lofty praises for a guy who did not play last year. I would not be opposed to giving him a look but I certainly would not rate him that high. He does not fit the youth movement.

BTW what is the IT you think he still has??

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those are awfully lofty praises for a guy who did not play last year. I would not be opposed to giving him a look but I certainly would not rate him that high. He does not fit the youth movement.

BTW what is the IT you think he still has??
I think Kerry still has the energy, instincts, speed, and ability to play free safety at a very high level. Kerry is a workout freak and phenom !

If I doubt Kerry, I would doubt his desire to kill and kick ass. I think it very possible Kerry thinks the game isn't worth the candle.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think Kerry still has the energy, instincts, speed, and ability to play free safety at a very high level. Kerry is a workout freak and phenom !

If I doubt Kerry, I would doubt his desire to kill and kick ass. I think it very possible Kerry thinks the game isn't worth the candle.
Sure seems weird that no one is willing to touch him at this point. And the Rams in particular????:confused:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

What makes you think that? There's really very little evidence to support those assertions at this point.

You seem very quick to say that the rams need to show you something. With respect, Kerry Rhodes hasn't shown anything recently either.