2 Questions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
1. What would our record be with Bradford all season?
2. What record would you be happy with if we had Bradford all season? If we'd gone 6-10 would you still be on board for year 4? 8-8? 10-6 but missed out on the playoffs?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We sweep the West so that is 4 more there, We beat Dallas and Minny, so 11-5 and that wins the West. Fix the o line and add 2 more wins to it.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
An off topic question...what does it take for that prick Suh to get suspended for more one game ??? He gets banished for 1 game after blatantly steeping pon Rodgers' ankle yesterday..He could easily have avoided it, but in his stlyle, chose not to and took a chance of breaking his ankle instead....What a disgusting asshole...

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I think we'd be 8-8 or 9-7. Still out of the playoffs.

The OL needs fixing.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
1. What would our record be with Bradford all season?
2. What record would you be happy with if we had Bradford all season? If we'd gone 6-10 would you still be on board for year 4? 8-8? 10-6 but missed out on the playoffs?

I think 10-6 would have been good enough for me...The O line still stunk too many times to expect more, IMO...I,m not sure I wouldn't have been OK with 9-7, but I'm not sure about that...I think the Rams (with Bradford) win 3 more games (or more) with all other things falling the same way that they did...Two big leads and and least one of the Cards games for example...

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
10-6 with Bradford. If we went 8-8, I'd be ok but would want some OL support/upgrades

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think 10-6 would have been good enough for me...The O line still stunk too many times to expect more, IMO...I,m not sure I wouldn't have been OK with 9-7, but I'm not sure about that...I think the Rams (with Bradford) win 3 more games (or more) with all other things falling the same way that they did...Two big leads and and least one of the Cards games for example...

Isn't the OL on Fisher though?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
An off topic question...what does it take for that prick Suh to get suspended for more one game ??? He gets banished for 1 game after blatantly steeping pon Rodgers' ankle yesterday..He could easily have avoided it, but in his stlyle, chose not to and took a chance of breaking his ankle instead....What a disgusting arsehole...
If he can test positive for PEDs, they ding that pretty heavily.

Irish

Starter
With Bradford- 8-8 or 7-9

I would've been happy with 9-7, because it would mean we actually had a winning season.

Team has too many holes up front and in the defensive secondary to make a serious run at a playoff spot this year, even with a 100% Bradford playing 16 games.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I would say 9-7 but it would of been interesting to see the attitude of the team if they had been 4-2 instead of 2-4 after week 7. I also think they would of beat Arizona 3 weeks ago with Bradford.

My heart says 11-5 my brain says 9-7.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Its hard to predict, but I think the.following happens:
1. Bradford rips apart the Vikings-win
2. Bradford doesnt throw pick six vs cowboys- win
3. Eagles game still a loss. Hard to do much better then Davis that day.
4. Bradford at least keeps up with the 49ers and doesnt throw that pick six to end it-win
5. Nothing we could do about the chiefs game.
6. Doesnt give up those two touchdowns vs Cardinals-win
7.Bradford dismembers the Chargers- win
8. We beat Wash 31-0. Bradford hits Kenny Britt on the long touchdown that Hill missed.
9. Bradford doesnt change Cardinals game. Our oline lost that for us.
10. Bradford again hits Britt on deep ball for a touchdown that Hill underthrew vs Giants. Still a loss though.
11. Bradford at least makes it a better game vs Seattle although we had terrible luck. Still a loss.

Looks like we would have been at least 11-5.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1. My math says that everything else being average we should have expected around 6.01 wins from the QB play we've received this season, if we'd of got the performance from Sam's 7 game 2013 season we should have expected 8.47 wins, that doesn't factor in 3 things, sacks if he'd been sacked as much as our QBs have this season that total drops to 7.76, drops I don't recall the numbers from last season or this one (if anyone has accurate figures on both I'd love to factor them in), and variability in play (maybe he plays better, maybe worse), so I'd say 8 to 9 wins seems about right.

2. I think I'd of been borderline OK with 9. 8 and it wouldn't have been enough for me.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

With sam the rams should have been above 0.500. How much is hard to tell because the oline was horrid in some games and the d didn't get it done in others. But the performance of the d could have been much better if there weren't so many 3 and outs and costly turnovers. Too many variables.