2 out of 3 Dentists Prefer Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
3e17d16dd13f40878e63910.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Short-term and long-term, I'd take Bradford as well. Imagine what he could do with a more helpful supporting cast...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Short and long term I'd take Bradford over anyone else.

But I am a militant...
homer-simpson.gif

I also don't believe in "quick fixes".

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I see Bradford improving before my eyes this year.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
DR RAM said:
I totally agree. I believe we are now witnessing the beginning of the evolution of Sam from a young/inexperienced QB to an elite QB. He was just terrific last game. If he gets any time at all, we would have at least 3 TDs last Sunday. By the end of the year I think you'll stop seeing so much trolling about him. There's something that I can't put my finger on, but he just seems more impressive each game. I don't know what exactly but he just seems to be making more plays, and tends to make more of them each game.

He'll end up flying under the radar this year, but next year will be his coming out party. He will begin to have one of many future Probowls.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Got to agree with all the above - he seems to be firing on far more cylinders this year (as does the whole team). Imagine how good he'll be after a confidence boosting 2012 season under Fisher - we know his ability ceiling is massive - he just seems to be becoming more accurate and astute and shrugging off those hits with a smile - I also think that the receiving corps are improving weekly around him - ok so the endzone is still a locked door, but hey there's only so many weeks you can throw 300+ yards and lose ;)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

before the phins game the rams were 2nd best in completing 3rd down plays of 10+ yards. sam is becoming a clutch passer, even though it hasn't translated into more td throws. but they will come in time.

after last season's fubar offense it has been a joy watching the rams this year. sam looks to be getting better every game. much more confident looking.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
brokeu91 said:
DR RAM said:
I totally agree. I believe we are now witnessing the beginning of the evolution of Sam from a young/inexperienced QB to an elite QB. He was just terrific last game. If he gets any time at all, we would have at least 3 TDs last Sunday. By the end of the year I think you'll stop seeing so much trolling about him. There's something that I can't put my finger on, but he just seems more impressive each game. I don't know what exactly but he just seems to be making more plays, and tends to make more of them each game.

He'll end up flying under the radar this year, but next year will be his coming out party. He will begin to have one of many future Probowls.
It's his ass, and yeah, it's smoking...any OK fan will tell you, especially any Sam the Ram fan...where are you? Don't leave me here, alone....