2 Most Improved QBs This Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

on nfl live today they showed who were the two most improved qbs this year using their flunky qbr stats.

and they were

jared goff and case keenum. +40 and +25 respectively.

screw you jeff fisher and rob bore-arse. incompetent buffoons.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
When will this circlejerk of shitting on Jeff Fisher and his middle-school offense stop?

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
When will this circlejerk of crapping on Jeff Fisher and his middle-school offense stop?
nkusz3nwi7ja.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
When will this circlejerk of crapping on Jeff Fisher and his middle-school offense stop?
I will never forget that man for wasting all the talent we had here. And almost single handedly destroyed Jared Goffs career. Fuck Jeff Fisher.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I will never forget that man for wasting all the talent we had here. And almost single handedly destroyed Jared Goffs career. freak Jeff Fisher.

He's done an excellent job stockpiling and developing talent on defense and special teams. Too bad his gameday preparation and coaching on offense is atrocious. Good thing McVay is a sustainable Jim Harbaugh; would compare the transition from Fisher to McVay akin to Singleterry to Harbaugh.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The most impressive thing about McVay , was that he was able to get all the Jeff Fisher crap out of Goffs head to begin with

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
The most impressive thing about McVay , was that he was able to get all the Jeff Fisher crap out of Goffs head to begin with

I don't think there was much input by the Fisher Regime.