2 in a row, please!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
This Rams bunch has proven at least one thing over the past few seasons...they are capable of winning against the tough teams even when their record doesn't suggest it.

Well, something they haven't done much of is put a string of wins together. I'd love nothing more than to see them knock off the (nearly certain) future division champion Cardinals this coming week and get themselves 2 in a row. Once they get past the Broncos in a couple weeks there schedule lightens up a bit (in theory).

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I believe it can happen.
this team isn't as bad as our record. We've been in most of our games. All against very good teams.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
this team reminds me of the 1970's Saints, who would play the NFCW VERY TOUGH irrespective of their record.

jap

Legend
The Cards' Palmer is a very talented QB who is not very fast. Still, he was sliding around in the pocket very effectively yesterday against the Cowboys. That eight sacks we just hung on the '9ers can't be very encouraging to him. Still, this is a QB that knows! how to exploit the blitz.

Even worst is the following game vs Peyton. It would really help to have Jenks and Chris Long back and effective for---if not both games---at least by the Week Eleven (Denver & Peyton). That way we can use mostly the front four to generate the pass rush pressure and clog the passing lanes with more bodies.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The Cards' Palmer is a very talented QB who is not very fast. Still, he was sliding around in the pocket very effectively yesterday against the Cowboys. That eight sacks we just hung on the '9ers can't be very encouraging to him. Still, this is a QB that knows! how to exploit the blitz.

Even worst is the following game vs Peyton. It would really help to have Jenks and Chris Long back and effective for---if not both games---at least by the Week Eleven (Denver & Peyton). That way we can use mostly the front four to generate the pass rush pressure and clog the passing lanes with more bodies.
I totally agree. I'm preaching cautious optimism right now as it could get seriously ugly against the Cardinals and
Broncos.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I would love to see this team go and compete against the Cardinals and pull out a victory.

Keys to winning play a very good defensive game like we did against the Niners.

Limit the big plays like we did both in the air and on the ground.

We have to have some type of offense this week. The Cardinals have put up points on just about everybody they have played .

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Let's make Palmer be like Kolb from two years ago.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One Game at a time Gentlemen and the Cardinals are playing great football. The Rams will need more out of Austin Davis, however, Palmer does not move well in the pocket so let's up he's a sitting duck!

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Let's make Palmer be like Kolb from two years ago.
I sure hope we can, but Palmer gets rid of the ball on time, he is much harder to sack than previous Cards QB's. That being said, if we get pressure with our front four we have the chance to create turnovers. Palmer is a pick-six waiting to happen if you can get in his face.
Win the turnover battle, run the ball enough to set up the pass, and score on defense. The Cards are due for a clunker, let's provide it for them.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Rams should be 5-3 even after all the "shoot themselves in the foot" action. I enjoyed watching the game yesterday with a totally different attitude. The attitude of our Rams are more than likely to lose the game from self-inflicted or ref-inflicted wounds. Then, it is more fun to just enjoy the game when they make plays and the D line gets cranked up like yesterday and they pull out a win. Maybe they can string together a few Ws and make us believers again.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I'm calling it right now. Upset special this week baby! I think Rams are better than their record and don't think Arizona is as good as theirs.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We can beat any team on any Sunday. It just depends on how smart we play. Low penalties and 1 TO or less and we have a shot.
Yeah, and playing lights out D with 8 sacks sure don't hurt (y)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The Cards were riding high a couple years ago as well.
Then on one fateful Thursday night they ran into a tough Rams team and we're beaten to the ground.
They never recovered, as there season dove into a tailspin.

It's time to bring another NFCW opponent back down to earth.