2 idiotic statements out of Jets camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Geno SMith saying he's going to be a top 5 QB and Dee Milner saying he's the best cb in the NFL.

Rog better check that camp for some weed-smokers...wow. :seizure:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Geno SMith saying he's going to be a top 5 QB and Dee Milner saying he's the best cb in the NFL.

Too late, the test was in May or April...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Oh! That's why I hate the Jets.

I hope the Bills beat the crap out of all of them in that division.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Geno hasn't figured out that TA and Bailey made him look good.
When I first went to look at WVU, they were blown out by somebody...Then they lost like 3 straight...the offense wasn't the problem, but they looked beatable..

lockdnram21

Legend

Milner said hes not going to say anybody that plays the same position as him is better. So i can live with that but Geno better worry about getting in top 20 first

PhxRam

I actually dont think Geno Smith is half bad.

Nothing wrong with a guy a least striving to be a top 5 QB.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It doesn't matter what they say. They'll end up with a great run-stopping defense (because Wilkerson, Richardson, and Harrison make up a solid D-linemen core), but their poor offense will lead them back to the cellar of the division.

Also, Smith has to become better than Manuel and Tannehill before he can say that he's top twenty-five, much less top-five.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Milner said hes not going to say anybody that plays the same position as him is better. So i can live with that but Geno better worry about getting in top 20 first

Well the scroll at the bottom of the screen on NFLN says that Milner said he's the best cb in the league.

WvuIN02

Starter
Wth is the guy supposed to say, I'm going to be trash and mediocre? I think some people just look for things to upset about.

And Tavon and Stedman weren't making leaping acrobatic catches to bail him out at WVU, it was just as much him as it was them. That's what being a team is all about. Unfortunately for Geno's WVU team, it had the worst defense in the 100+ history of the school playing football. But that's the new era of this sissy spread offense video game football.

lockdnram21

Legend
Well the scroll at the bottom of the screen on NFLN says that Milner said he's the best cb in the league.
i know he said it then after he said it he said what i typed. i read the article they asked him who was the best cb in the league and he said me because im never going to say another player that plays the same position as me is better.

WvuIN02

Starter
I'd guess if Tavon Austin said he was going to be a top 5 receiver in the NFL in the next couple of years, posters here wouldn't be calling it idiotic....my guess would be the opposite. I don't want any player on any team I root for to not strive to be at the top of their positions. The guys who *are* at the top of the league in their respective positions, they didn't enter the NFL there did they? And I'd guess they all had thoughts they were going to be near the top before a lot of people knew they were even any good.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wth is the guy supposed to say, I'm going to be trash and mediocre? I think some people just look for things to upset about.

And Tavon and Stedman weren't making leaping acrobatic catches to bail him out at WVU, it was just as much him as it was them. That's what being a team is all about. Unfortunately for Geno's WVU team, it had the worst defense in the 100+ history of the school playing football. But that's the new era of this sissy spread offense video game football.

No, but I at least expect a player that was mediocre in his first pro season to say that he's striving to improve, not say that he's going to be a top five quarterback before he's proven anything in the NFL. Be humble, in other words.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I bet a million ROD dollars that Geno Smith will have more picks than touchdowns... again.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Almost sound like they're free-basing. Wow....

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@AdamSchefter: Dee Milliner said he believe he's NFL's best CB and now Calvin Pace says Jets have NFL's best defense:

[t.co]