2 games in 5 days

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Forgot about that.

Sunday - Seahawks
Thursday - Cards

Yikes. Hope everyone stays healthy.
Good news -- Cards have back to back road games on a short schedule & they're in our house.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
I'm pumped for these two games. Winnable ones at that, bring it. More max protect and a better blend of run pass. Maybe unleash Pead as well. I believe that fish and Shotty can compensate for these two D's coming up. We will adjust and kick their asses. Period. I have seen others on different sites... On the ledge ready to jump before facing these D's. As our friends across the pond say (in tribute to the London game) I call rubbish. Rubbish I say.
:razzed:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
A win against the Seahawks would go a long way for the game against the Cards...a primetime game in our house with a .500 team would get a rockin' crowd at the dome.

I love that I can go into each game confident that the game plan is going to at minimum put players in position to get a win. It's also nice seeing this team make real adjustments at the half...unlike the previous coaching regime.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
WestsideRamsfan said:
Gonna be in the Lou on Sunday and going back to LA on Tuesday. In so pumped !!!!

You mean St Louie?
:sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
smram said:
WestsideRamsfan said:
Gonna be in the Lou on Sunday and going back to LA on Tuesday. In so pumped !!!!

You mean St Louie?
lol.

That was so epic. That guy should be the only one retained.
"Penalty on St Louie ... 15 yards for shenanigans & tomfoolery."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sum1BTRthnU said:
A win against the Seahawks would go a long way for the game against the Cards...a primetime game in our house with a .500 team would get a rockin' crowd at the dome.

I love that I can go into each game confident that the game plan is going to at minimum put players in position to get a win. It's also nice seeing this team make real adjustments at the half...unlike the previous coaching regime.

There IS that feeling for me too. Makes me feel so much more enthusiastic about even watching games. I would have watched them anyway, but Fish and his staff bring a credibility to the Rams that we have not seen for a long time.

Feels fucking great to me. Believable.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
X said:
smram said:
WestsideRamsfan said:

You mean St Louie?
lol.

Somewhere King Louis IX smiled and winked in his grave I'm sure. I was stunned to hear that. I was thinking what is this guy 60 going on 110?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Bfz9P7H8c[/youtube]

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bout time we got back 2 back home games.

Fuck Seattle.

Arizona...ehh, I don't mind if they win the division if the Rams can't. But fuck them too.

All I know is, The Avengers is a fuckin awesome movie. In high def. FUCK YEAH.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
One at a time boys, one at a time. The Seattle game is BIG!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
smram said:
WestsideRamsfan said:

You mean St Louie?
lol.

I agree totally. Dude's accent and everything was too cool. He was gonna take it old school. Timeout Saint Louie. Yeah see? Saint Louie - see? And I don't want to hear any of this unnecessary roughness either. see? This is the NFL. see?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
X said:
smram said:
WestsideRamsfan said:

You mean St Louie?
lol.

I agree totally. Dude's accent and everything was too cool. He was gonna take it old school. Timeout Saint Louie. Yeah see? Saint Louie - see? And I don't want to hear any of this unnecessary roughness either. see? This is the NFL. see?
lol.

Myeah, see? Myeah. Myeah.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I just remembered that NFL network is on TWC now, so I'll be able to see the Cardinals game on my TV. Shame it's not HD, but better than some shitty steam.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
bluecoconuts said:
I just remembered that NFL network is on TWC now, so I'll be able to see the Cardinals game on my TV. Shame it's not HD, but better than some shitty steam.

NFL Network isn't HD? I also have TWC and last night was the first time I was able to watch Thursday night football from the comforts of my house. I thought it looked pretty good... seemed like it was HD.