2 first round picks for Eli Manning...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This year's and next. Would the Giants do it? Would you do it?

If I was GM we would know pretty quickly if the Giants would do it because I'd make that offer.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No. Teams are built through the draft. My hope is that the Rams priority will be using those picks to build the O-line up first.

No offense but this seems more like something Danny Snyder and the Skins would do.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Politely decline. Why would we surrender so much for what we've been building on under Fisher?

Eli has 1 year left on contract and career, just a guess. Plus we'll inherit his $19.7 cap hit. In turn setting us back to only a 2015 2nd, 3rd and 5th round pick as of now and no 1st in 2016 either.

We NEED to draft a QB for the future not trade for one going into his 11th season. Who know what happens with Bradford aside.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Besides under Coughlin and their GM Reese right now Eli is their best shot to compete for the NFCE again...and that's with Manning not Nassab.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Would the Giants? Probably. Should the Rams? Not a chance.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
No thanks. We'd be selling the future for a name, and that never works out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm surprised people think we've got a better option in the bag.

Aren't we just a QB away, mostly?

Personally, if I knew Bradford would stay healthy no way I do the deal. But... I can't fathom seeing another season down the tubes due to losing our QB. So... A deal for Manning mitigates that.

Another option I'd choose before dealing for EM, probably, is if we could get a top QB in the draft. In that scenario, I'd be okay rolling the dice with SB. But... There's no guarantee that falls into place.

So, Manning is the safest option for immediate playoff run.

Regardless; I don't see this happening.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
This year's and next. Would the Giants do it? Would you do it?

If I was GM we would know pretty quickly if the Giants would do it because I'd make that offer.

In a word, Nope.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck no. Just...fuck no. No way I give up anything for Eli, much less a two first round picks.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm surprised people think we've got a better option in the bag.

Aren't we just a QB away, mostly?

Personally, if I knew Bradford would stay healthy no way I do the deal. But... I can't fathom seeing another season down the tubes due to losing our QB. So... A deal for Manning mitigates that.

Another option I'd choose before dealing for EM, probably, is if we could get a top QB in the draft. In that scenario, I'd be okay rolling the dice with SB. But... There's no guarantee that falls into place.

So, Manning is the safest option for immediate playoff run.

Regardless; I don't see this happening.

It's not about having a better option. It's about not setting your franchise back by giving up that much capital for no future.

If he were a free agent, sign me up. But I'm not even considering giving up two first round picks for him.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I prefer QB's that no which team to throw the ball too.

Eli Manning is an INT machine.