2 big Chicago Bears injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Charles "Peanut" Tillman has a triceps injury...IRd.

Jay Cutler not only has his groin injury but no a high ankle sprain. Not playing this week, but I doubt he's gonna be anywhere near 100% in 2 weeks.

Rams have to take advantage of going after a backup QB and targeting whoever replaces Peanut.

This is a game I thought the Rams should finally win w/ Sam, chocked it up as a L when he was out, and now back to a game the Rams should win...being that it's home and all.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm with you! Cutler is a wild card anyway... even if he's playing if we can dial up pressure... he can get loose with the ball.

But if I'm Chicago, seeing tape of the Rams D against the Colts.... I think twice about playing my injured QB.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Coming off a bye week and at home, I like the RAMS A LOT! For whatever reason, I don't see the Bears as a playoff team this year and if the Rams beat them, they probably won't be either.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I honestly think I'd rather play against Cutler rather than McCown.