2-3 is right where pretty much anyone would have the Rams at this point

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Maybe there would be some disagreement about how, and what teams they beat but 2-3 is right on the mark.

I won't get into the "change this play or that play" because that would be a circle je.....eeeerrrrrr I mean a discussion that would go around in circles.

Let's look at the games so far.

SEA most people would have as a L. WASH almost everyone would have had as a W. PITT most people would have had as an L. AZ most people would have as an L. GB almost everyone would have as an L.

That's 1-4. And lets face it THIS part of the schedule was murder and they looked good as often as they looked bad against some good teams. So 2-3 is not so bad.

When we look at the rest of the games lets assume we end up splitting with SEA and AZ so that's two more losses. Then lose a game to CIN, that's 6 losses.........and 10-6 at seasons end. If you are wondering why I am assuming that we beat SF both times feel free to dick punch yourself or @Username will do it for you.

Now we may lose a game we should win, and we may win a game we should lose and fans will go over the top about those games.......but that always happens. From my seat we are going to see this young and sometimes mistake prone team win 10 games. And they ARE going to get better.

63357584.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Ehh, I expected to go 2-3 into the bye after the win against the Cards as well. What I didn't expect was pass protection and run-blocking to be inverted based on the performances two weeks ago. This team is just frustrating to watch, and we're 0-3 against non-divisional opponents thus far. Let's see how we fare off against Cleveland two weeks from now; we can't afford to sleep on any teams, not even the Whiners after the bye.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
10 wins? You sniffin the glue again? Our weakness ( pass pro/ pressure) has clearly been exposed. Id expect ever team in the league to tee up on Foles knowing we cant stop it. I see an 8 in our future

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I had us at 3-2 at this point. Wins coming from SEA, WAS, and PIT.

I said 11-5 and I'm sticking with it.

Most likely losses to ARZ and CIN. I think we finally beat SEA in SEA this year. 2-0 in the division is massive going forward. That's almost like .500 in my book.

(Still have a shot to sweep our division. That would be something!)

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I think we lose to Minnesota but only because its a road game and they don't play in a dome anymore. I think we lose in Cincinnati, and at Seattle. We could also drop one to Arizona, but I'm not calling it. So that's 9 or 10 wins. Maybe we play like trash randomly again and lose in Baltimore - but they look worse than us. I think we're better than 8-8 but we have to really play consistently, which has been the Rams problem.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
You can say we expected to lose anyways, but the team still made these games close and they only lost because of their own poor play, you can't just explain that away with oh well they were doomed from the get go. I've accepted losing for too long to excuse it any longer.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I think we lose to Minnesota but only because its a road game and they don't play in a dome anymore. I think we lose in Cincinnati, and at Seattle. We could also drop one to Arizona, but I'm not calling it. So that's 9 or 10 wins. Maybe we play like trash randomly again and lose in Baltimore - but they look worse than us. I think we're better than 8-8 but we have to really play consistently, which has been the Rams problem.

I agree on the vikings game and have for a long while. It all depends on what game we can say we finally gelled on the OL. If we don't it won't even matter. Its our thorn in our side right now. We improve it ENOUGH to be able to do ALL of our "O" or its NEXT YEAR. This off season will be a freakin nightmare with the decisions needing to be made. I know no one here will second guess anything done.:argue: :headexplosion:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am not counting wins and losses yet.

As far as I'm concerned; each week could be a W if things come together and that's where my head is at. Teams get on a roll all the time in this league.

Not to mention, over the course of a season, who knows what happens to each team week over week. By the time we play AZ, Palmer could be down again. Minnesota...AP might have a bad wheel. Who knows?

Let's get a win against Cleveland, and go from there.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I expected 3-2 - thought at the beginning of the season we'd split home/away with Seattle and and beat 'Zona and the Redskins on the road. Thought we'd lose to Pitt and GB.

Huh... I was only wrong on one game so far. SUPER BOWL CONFIRMED!

Rest of the season:

Browns - W
'9ers - W
@ Vikings - W
Bears - W
@ Ravens - L
@ Bengals - L
Cardinals - W
Lions - W
Buccaneers - W
@ Seahawks - L
@ '9ers - W

Total: 10-6

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
You can say we expected to lose anyways, but the team still made these games close and they only lost because of their own poor play, you can't just explain that away with oh well they were doomed from the get go. I've accepted losing for too long to excuse it any longer.
You are simply not giving the opposition credit with that statement.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How I feel too.

Yes, 2-3 at the bye is surely acceptable.

But the concerns remain... is this a team that can execute in all phases on a consistent basis? Or will they simply find ways to lose games?

So, color me nervous still.

(but always hopeful).

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How I feel too.

Yes, 2-3 at the bye is surely acceptable.

But the concerns remain... is this a team that can execute in all phases on a consistent basis? Or will they simply find ways to lose games?

So, color me nervous still.

(but always hopeful).

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
If they don't get smart with the O they'll be 8-8 or worse! Defense may be top 5 but they won't score enough points to win the games! Too predictable and not creative/tricky on offense! C'mon Rams, get creative! Hope i didn't break the 24 hour rule.:unsure: