1st, both 2nds, 3rd and 1st next year for Wentz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would you trade the farm for Carson Wentz?

• Yes

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • No

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I answered most of your questions in my original post. But let's say Tree and Gaines are 100%.

I don't mean speculation. I mean, I don't know how I'd answer it because we don't know. I think some answers will have to be made when the information is known versus speculated or projected, even by the FO.

Unless you're psychic, in which case have you spoken to any of my relatives?

Wait! Don't tell me...

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
recently, only Andrew Luck gave me any sort of confidence of his "pre" NFL abilities, and even then its still risky. as noted, the Rams are possibly losing 1 of their current starting CB's. (one of them is getting tagged as there is no reason to lose both corners, and Gaines should be able to step in and up this season.)
3 starters just got cut, so its time to replenish several positions, not just one. yes QB is probably the most important, but one should be damn sure its a no miss sure fire pick. remember, the QB pick has no one good to learn from on the sidelines. Foles, Keenum, Mannion ?? thats what the new draft pick gets his first NFL information from. aaron rodgers had brett favre to learn from. the Rams dont offer that same luxury.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?type=position read on, there's a lot of bombs (and not the 50yd in stride type either) in those drafts (2015 isnt in it, and Mariota seems to have panned out)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
recently, only Andrew Luck gave me any sort of confidence of his "pre" NFL abilities, and even then its still risky. as noted, the Rams are possibly losing 1 of their current starting CB's. (one of them is getting tagged as there is no reason to lose both corners, and Gaines should be able to step in and up this season.)
3 starters just got cut, so its time to replenish several positions, not just one. yes QB is probably the most important, but one should be damn sure its a no miss sure fire pick. remember, the QB pick has no one good to learn from on the sidelines. Foles, Keenum, Mannion ?? thats what the new draft pick gets his first NFL information from. aaron rodgers had brett favre to learn from. the Rams dont offer that same luxury.

No offense brother, but if you were a GM you would never find a QB and would lose an enormous amount of games. There is no such thing as a "no miss sure fire pick" at any position, particularly QB.

To find a great QB you gotta draft them until you hit.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Yep.
Maybe he gets us to playoffs next year and Mannion gets us there a couple years later. Per Washington path forward.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No offense brother, but if you were a GM you would never find a QB and would lose an enormous amount of games. There is no such thing as a "no miss sure fire pick" at any position, particularly QB.

To find a great QB you gotta draft them until you hit.
i agree. i disagree with trading "the farm" so you can "draft until you hit", because you'll run out of draft picks for one. the link just shows how many misses there are in the draft. a lot of those QB's were the next best thing until they played an NFL defense. now if a QB falls to 15, no issues mate. and no one knows how good Sean Mannion can/will be.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
:cheers:
Yes, I'd do it. And the Cowboys would GLADLY take those picks.​