1st 3 games.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I have been to all 3 games this year. I feel with the young team we have things are still on the up swing. The thing I would love to see is heart and passion. Those are things you cant coach. All the other stuff we have been discussing can get fixed. My friend even said they don't play with emotion. Anyways its been fun seeing them and checking out what this great country has to offer. Also fans have been great to talk with in atlas and dallas

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sounds like a great time following our boys around for all 3 games to start the season. Home and road games too. I'm jealous as hell.

One thing I've noticed though... when you attend road games we lose.

Any chance you can stick strictly to home games from this time forward? :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Sounds like a great time following our boys around for all 3 games to start the season. Home and road games too. I'm jealous as hell.

One thing I've noticed though... when you attend road games we lose.

Any chance you can stick strictly to home games from this time forward? :ww:
:rofl:

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Believe me I noticed the pattern also. Wish I could make Thursday night game to see if my home record can stay intact.