1999 NFC championship

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Thanks for doing this for us Warren, you the man!

1. What were your words after Proehl made that catch in 99-00 nfc championship?
2. Lived in Tampa the year the Bucs won it all, what was it like playing for Gruden as opposed to other coaches? Was he the difference to getting you guys to the football promise land?
3. Who in your eyes is the best player on defense playing the game today, regardless of position?

Thanks again for taking the time.

#AllAboutTheU

Warren Sapp

Super Bowl Champ and Hall of Famer
Name
Warren
1. We'll Be Back... And the outcome will be different.
2. Playing for Gruden was like riding shotgun in a racing Lamborgini that is going 20 mph faster than the dashboard says.
3. I think Aaron Donald has the potential to be that guy and that's who I am watching... I want to see him reach his full potential.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1. We'll Be Back... And the outcome will be different.
2. Playing for Gruden was like riding shotgun in a racing Lamborgini that is going 20 mph faster than the dashboard says.
3. I think Aaron Donald has the potential to be that guy and that's who I am watching... I want to see him reach his full potential.
Man, thanks for answering all three, appreciate it more than you know!!