1977 Los Angeles Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This a followup to @DaveFan'51 favorite Head Coaching thread Narrated by the renowned John Facenda if you go to the 1949 mark of the highlight it has the George Allen Press Conference introducing him as the next Head Coach even though Rosenbloom relieved Allen of his duties after an 0-2 start in preseason.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This a followup to @DaveFan'51 favorite Head Coaching thread Narrated by the renowned John Facenda if you go to the 1949 mark of the highlight it has the George Allen Press Conference introducing him as the next Head Coach even though Rosenbloom relieved Allen of his duties after an 0-2 start in preseason.

I love this Video Coach!! It reminds me of what it felt like to be in the midst of 14 years or so (1966 to 1980) of Truly great Ram Football!!
All you younger Rams Fans, out there, who are use to watching a lot of Losing By our Rams, NEED to watch this piece!!(y)(y)
You will see why I'm always ' Up-Beat about the Rams possibilities!!!:D
We had a great O-Line _ A great D-Line_ and Great Special Teams in 1977!!:yay::yess:
I have the Rams Banner from this year Hanging in my Home Office to this Day!
Watching:
* Pat Thomas
* Wendell Tyler
* Billy Wadie
* AND Watchin McCutchen break Dick Basses Rams rushing record was FUN!
But I don't want to spoil this video for you, WATCH IT!:popcorn::wow:
Facenda's Announcing and Ed Sabol's Filming are a thing of beauty!

But I Rant!!:D Enjoy!(y)

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
The sad thing is that many of the younger fans were born into 49er dominance. That wasn't the case back then, it was Ram dominance over the 9ers and we were loving it.

UtahRam

Rookie
Tons of talent on that team. What a fun highlight reel. Namath to Waddy...LOL
Knox should have taken them all the way. That mud bowl game sucked. I loved the helmets, the uniforms and the colors. What a shame we'll never see that again.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For me the 70's was a special time for a teenager being a RAMS fan. Sure they ripped my heart out every year in the games that counted the most but it was a time I will never forget and would go through it all over again if it were possible.

So here I sit with my iPhone 4 decades later posting this with the utmost privilege it has been rooting for this franchise for nearly half a century hoping that the time for another run at greatness is just around the corner!

Thanks for posting the video, those were the days my friend!

GO RAMS

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tons of talent on that team. What a fun highlight reel. Namath to Waddy...LOL
Knox should have taken them all the way. That mud bowl game sucked. I loved the helmets, the uniforms and the colors. What a shame we'll never see that again.
You can call me CRAZY, But I always loved watching us Play in the rain, it was always a Nasty - Bloody Brawl! And we Won our fair share of them! :D
BUT that Vikings game ... Just thinking of it ... It just reminds me of how much I hated them and that " Little Shit" Tarkington!:seizure:

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for that coach. That was the year I became a Ram fan.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can call me CRAZY,
frank_fontaine.png