1969 Los Angeles Rams Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Some great footage here everyone...Heartbreaking season, but it was the silver anniversary of the Rams being in Los Angeles so some great history with some American Express Retro Commercials too!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great stuff! Brought back wonderful memories of my early days as a Fan in 1951!
And I will slightly disagree with what Enberg said, I don't believe we lived in the Shadow of the Packers! We kicked the Crap out of them Twice in 1951 ....
1951@PACKERS-RamsTowler.jpg
The 1st time in Green Bay 28-0!!

My 1st Live game 42 to 14.jpg

The 2nd time at Home ( My very 1st Live game!) 42-14!
The only time, in my memory that we ever had a problem with them was in the early 60's when Lombardi was around, and even then it was the Colts and "Johnny U" that where our biggest head problem team! JMHO!
"Loved the post though Coach!! As usual!!"(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gabe and Snow on offense could play today, not many guys from back then you can say that about
train
I could name a few from the early '50's I bet could make it too, mainly because they trained to play both sides of the Ball, Offense and Defense! But they would probably get kicked out of the game because of today's rules!(y);):D:snicker::cheers:

SierraRam

Recreational User
Great stuff @den-the-coach ! It could be argued that the Rams should have been in consecutive SB's in 68-69. My first of several heartbreaking seasons. It's so much more painful being that good and coming that close.

Those memories are the reasons why the GSOT was sooo sweet!