16 Danny Amendola days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Danny-Amendola.jpeg

Is it bad that I couldn't find a picture of Amendola not injured?

Amendola.jpg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Funny. You do have to admit he was nails...when he played. I have always been a fan of hustle. DA is a hustler. I actually think he could have a surprisingly big year. I am certainly not rooting for the Boston Cheaters but I am an Amendola fan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Loved Amendola, still Sam's best WR up until this point for me, but you can't get far with a guy who plays 12 of 32 games unfortunately.

FRO

Legend
Was a great slot WR. Too bad he couldn't stay on the field. I feel he is better than Welker, but Welker stays healthy, Danny doesn't.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He produced less than any time as a Ram (minus his rookie year). He was supposedly going into a better system, better coaches, better QB, yada yada yada.

Why couldn't Tom Brady magically "elevate" him to superstar status?

FRO

Legend
He produced less than any time as a Ram (minus his rookie year). He was supposedly going into a better system, better coaches, better QB, yada yada yada.

Why couldn't Tom Brady magically "elevate" him to superstar status?
But the Patriots won so that means Brady is superior. We all know the W-L record hangs on the QB.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Nice!!!!

I, too, love Ammendola. I held on to hope all the way up until the Pataies snatched. I think that's the main reason we drafted Tavon. I don't know if Austin will ever be the guy Ammendola was for us, but I know Tavon has a lot more ability. That's why last year was so surprising...