15 Vince Ferragamo days left 'til the draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Had to make sure I got to post this one. Ol' Vince is my sentimental favorite all time Ram even though I didn't get to see him play a lot. Was crushed when he took off to Canada and his Rams career sort of emulates what it's been like for me a lot of the time as a Rams fan.

Still, he's the one who finally beat the Cowboys in the playoffs and almost led the Rams to a SB win.
pq80Ferragamo.jpg

I remember I traded a bunch of my comics and cards for this poster when I was kid.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Can't wait til we get to 14 Keenan Burtons.

moklerman

Warner-phile
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't wait til we get to 14 Keenan Burtons.
I didn't think anyone was having any fun with these things and I missed a day but others kept it going. Now that I've picked it up again, doesn't seem like much activity. Weird. I guess draft speculation is more fun than reminiscing.

PhxRam

I didn't think anyone was having any fun with these things and I missed a day but others kept it going. Now that I've picked it up again, doesn't seem like much activity. Weird. I guess draft speculation is more fun than reminiscing.

Your efforts are appreciated

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I guess draft speculation is more fun than reminiscing.
It is a little. Unless you add "walking through the park" before the reminiscing part.

[av]http://johnoheath.com/Music/iTunes%20%3C%202009/iTunes%20Music/Little%20River%20Band%20-%20Reminiscing.mp3[/av]

moklerman

Warner-phile
It is a little. Unless you add "walking through the park" before the reminiscing part.

[av]http://johnoheath.com/Music/iTunes%20%3C%202009/iTunes%20Music/Little%20River%20Band%20-%20Reminiscing.mp3[/av]
I'm almost embarrassed to admit how much I enjoyed that link. Why does old music sound so much better?

moklerman

Warner-phile
Your efforts are appreciated
Thanks, I thought there would be plenty of thoughts on Warren Beatty and/or Vince Ferragamo but I guess it's getting to be too long ago for most Rams fans. Ah well, I'm not above entertaining myself. I just get tired of all the draft guessing by so-called experts. I have a really good time once draft day actually rolls around but all of the guessing and "expert" opinions have really come to bore me. It all sounds like the teacher from the Peanuts cartoons at this point.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Because it is. (y)
Well, I can live with that.

There's a great scene in Oscar with Sylvester Stallone and Marissa Tomei where he's complaining about her "new" 1920's records and that he knows what all those lyrics really mean.

Not Ram related but the number 15 is one that even if I see in a situation completely unrelated to football it reminds me of the greatest college player of all time

tebow-helmet.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok, let's keep this 15 Husker RED, not that ugly orange and blue!

moklerman

Warner-phile
Not Ram related but the number 15 is one that even if I see in a situation completely unrelated to football it reminds me of the greatest college player of all time
That's weird. Why would "15" remind you of Herschel Walker? ;)