12th Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Watching this pregame... The 12th man...

First of all; it's marketing genius by the Seahawks. But; every winning team has the advantage of the 12th man.

Seattle acts like they are some hot spot of fanatic football fans. Okay. Yeah, right. Let's see how tall that 12th man stands when they go back to losing. I suspect the 12th man becomes what they always were... A 12th douchbag.

Alan

Legend
Speaking of 12th man, I'm going to go burn some sage (or a suitable sub) to help the Packers out. ;)

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
The thing is though, even with a really bad team, the 12th man at a home match will always win you games

Alan

Legend
Their 12th man didn't help them much when Az Hakim got behind that defense and caught that game winning TD. Still one of my favorite games.

Alan

Legend
ZigZagRam with his memory:
I believe you mean Shaun McDonald.
Now that you say that I'm not sure who it was anymore. :LOL: Maybe I'll remember better tomorrow.