12th Man Sets Guiness Record

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
fearsomefour said:
""Their is a difference between cheering and just acting like an idiot just making random noise.""

The fact they cheer like mad and are very loud when their team is on D and not nearly as much when they are on O would indicate it is not random noise.

They possess a home field advantage most teams would want. Good on them.
Think you misinterpreted my use of random. I was not discussing the timing of said noise. What I ment was they are not just cheering they are all just making random nonsense sounds to be as loud as possible. Controled btw by the stadum announcer and the decible meter on the video screens. I am with the contingent that they are piping in artificial noise.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I misunderstood.
If they are piping in noise I am surprised it hasnt leaked or been figured out yet. That stadium was designed with noise in mind. It depends how look at the roll of fans. If you think fans should be part of a home field advantage (I dont have an opinion really) then Seattle fans are better than everyone elses at creating that advantage.
Personally, until something is proven I dont think there is anything shady about what they are doing. I think it is silly to try and set some record for the sake of a record. But the noise itself and advantage it gives the home team is no different than what goes on at college stadiums all over the country.