12 Tony Banks Days left until the Draft!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Am I doing this right?

RAMS.JPG

...man, I wish I was paying more attention 97 days before the draft...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, but you're coming in right before the wire. We're about a half hour away from 11 Jim Everett days.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, but you're coming in right before the wire. We're about a half hour away from 11 Jim Everett days.
I get it. You hate Pat Haden.

Haden Basher.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Someone I haven't thought about in a while but someone who could have really done things for the St. Louis Rams was Chris Miller. That guy was good and led the Rams to a 5-1 start but he just couldn't avoid the concussion bug.
chris_miller_1995_10_29.jpg

moklerman

Warner-phile
Speaking of Chris Miller, does anyone recall why he switched numbers? In Atlanta he wore #12, in St. Louis he wore #12 and in Denver he wore #12. Just that one year in 1994 for Los Angeles did he wear #13. I don't see anyone else on the roster that year wearing #12 so it seems to be Miller's decision. If so, it's kind of weird.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Someone I haven't thought about in a while but someone who could have really done things for the St. Louis Rams was Chris Miller. That guy was good and led the Rams to a 5-1 start but he just couldn't avoid the concussion bug.
chris_miller_1995_10_29.jpg

Do you remember the second half helmet they tried out.

Also, I wasn't pleased when Miller was chosen instead of Chandler. I thought Chandler was the better of the two. Chandler did a better job of spreading the ball around.
Miller always seemed to lock into one guy. Good thing he had Bruce.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I don't think he actually played much but there was an old black and white film of a black guy from the Rams. He was standing in one end zone, the camera giving a close up of him. Then the camera panned all the way back to the other end zone and the commentator was saying something about it being rare that someone could throw the ball 100 yards. But then he said, this guy could thrown it 100 yards and hit the pylon. Which he did. Anyone else seen that video?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I don't think he actually played much but there was an old black and white film of a black guy from the Rams. He was standing in one end zone, the camera giving a close up of him. Then the camera panned all the way back to the other end zone and the commentator was saying something about it being rare that someone could throw the ball 100 yards. But then he said, this guy could thrown it 100 yards and hit the pylon. Which he did. Anyone else seen that video?
wth are you serious? that's bad ass! Let's sign him as a UFA! I bet he can still throw 50-60 yards