12 dudes comment on the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
NEW YORK (AP) -- Comments on the St. Louis Rams by the AP Pro32 panel (ranking in parentheses):
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-pro32-c ... --nfl.html

---

ST. LOUIS RAMS (29)

Chris Berman (ESPN, 31) - Jeff Fisher didn't take this job to fail.

Clifton Brown (Sporting News, 29) - Will see if Jeff Fisher was right to trust Sam Bradford as quarterback to build around.

Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 31) - Sam Bradford looked good as rookie, but needs to show he can stay healthy.

Rich Gannon (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio, 29) - Youngest team in football ... need I say more?

Bob Glauber (Newsday, 30) - Sam Bradford looked a lot more comfortable in Brian Schottenheimer's offense during preseason. He still needs more playmakers around him.

Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 28) - Rams take seven-game losing streak into 2012 season.

Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 28) - Jeff Fisher makes Rams better, but this is no overnight fix.

Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 27) - With Jeff Fisher calling shots, Rams will be fundamentally sound and excel on special teams.

Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 29) - New coach Jeff Fisher has overhauled roster especially on defense, but there's still a lot of work to do. If they stay healthy, they will be slightly better than last year with more of an eye to 2013.

John Lynch (Fox Sports, 30) - In time Jeff Fisher will turn this team around. Just not yet.

Alex Marvez (Foxsports.com, 28) - Quarterback Sam Bradford already looks much improved from disastrous 2011 season. Bradford's supporting cast, though, still not up to snuff outside of running back Steven Jackson, wide receiver Danny Amendola.

Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune, 28) - Early line on Rams: better, but not yet where they want to be.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 28) - Rams take seven-game losing streak into 2012 season

Someone is good at the googles. Fucking Dallas can't do anything right, amazing insight.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 29) - New coach Jeff Fisher has overhauled roster especially on defense, but there's still a lot of work to do. If they stay healthy, they will be slightly better than last year with more of an eye to 2013.

Does overhauled equate to rebuilt?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
bluecoconuts said:
X said:
Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 28) - Rams take seven-game losing streak into 2012 season

Someone is good at the googles. Fucking Dallas can't do anything right, amazing insight.

I wonder how much he got paid for that.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Garth:"Ron, why did you say that? Why? Why, Ron, why? You're my hero, Ron."

Ron:"Garth, I--"

Garth:"You come out with stink like that. Poop! You poopmouth. Get all that poop out of your mouth."

This my only way to associate w/ those poopy mouths. :lmao:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think I will pick the phrase that I think best fits with my thinking:

Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 28) - Jeff Fisher makes Rams better, but this is no overnight fix.

Yours?

PhxRam

DR RAM said:

Yours?

John Lynch (Fox Sports, 30) - In time Jeff Fisher will turn this team around. Just not yet.

Iron Lion

Starter
X said:

So according to Boom, being 31st in a league of 32 teams is not failure?

I think if he had used a random number generator and typed random keys, his statement would have made more sense.

Chris Berman (ESPN, 19) - jd;skafj2ea[scx 20fsja;dka.sd23e

See, I'm right. That actually makes more sense than what he said.

RAMilyGuy

UDFA
Iron Lion said:
X said:

So according to Boom, being 31st in a league of 32 teams is not failure?

I think if he had used a random number generator and typed random keys, his statement would have made more sense.

Chris Berman (ESPN, 19) - jd;skafj2ea[scx 20fsja;dka.sd23e

See, I'm right. That actually makes more sense than what he said.

What doesn't sense? We we're 31st of the 32 teams last year, this year has not happened yet. Boomer is saying Fisher didn't come here to flail around in the crap the last 3 staffs have left lying around.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
DR RAM said:

Yours?

Berman's. Can't believe it by a BSPN guy and a 49ers fan.

Welcome back doo.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Here is my favorite:

Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 27) - With Jeff Fisher calling shots, Rams will be fundamentally sound and excel on special teams.

IMO there hasn't been enough discussion nor attention paid to this.
The Bears lived off good defense a running game deep play action passing and special teams the last time they made the Super Bowl.
I ain't sayin' we get to the show playin' that way , but we can win some games and shock people.