11 Pound Bass

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's a lifetime fish right there. Largemouth Bass is my favorite species to fish. I usually catch and release, but if I'd caught that one, he'd be mounted in the man cave.

You are absolutely correct about that. The first thing I asked my son after he told me how much it weighed was "Did you keep it". He's got these pics and a few others though. He honestly believes that there are bigger bass in that same pond. I wouldn't put it past him if he keeps the next double digit he catches... mainly because I told him I'd gladly get it mounted for him. LOL

He does have a nice bull dolphin mount. We do mostly off shore fishing.

I've got a 92 pound wahoo and a 36 pound snook mounted in my office at work... along with several hundred fishing pics. Hahaha. I'm going to add this pic to the wall too.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Those twins have been bass fishing for years. It doesn't even surprise me anymore when they catch a monster. In fact, I think I have a picture of Brett with a beast when he was like 13 years old.

image.jpg