10th pick in Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Davis has Jameis Winston going to the Rams at 10. Surprises me that he would make it that far without getting picked up. Thought maybe Chicago would take him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well...we have a draft forum for that. Just saying.

All in all, I can't see Winston falling that far. If Tampa doesn't take him, then the Jets certainly will.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Davis has Jameis Winston going to the Rams at 10. Surprises me that he would make it that far without getting picked up. Thought maybe Chicago would take him.

Who knows where Winston is likely to go?

He is not a finished product, by any means.

And then there is the off field baggage.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We also don't know what the investigators will find.

Just because something can't be used as evidence in a court of law/administrative hearing doesn't mean it won't be a big red flag for an NFL team...

If Winston checks out and has a great pro day, I suspect he'll go #1. If not, I suspect he just may slip... goodness knows better players have slipped much further than #10 on RUMORS of lesser behavior...

A55VA6

Legend
I think Winston would have to screw up somewhere for us to land him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Winston and Mariotta will go 1 and 2 because if you don't have a good QB in the NFL then you don't have Shit.

jjab360

Legend
Am I a bad person for hoping something bad happens with Winston between now and the draft to ruin his image even further so he falls to pick no.10?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Am I a bad person for hoping something bad happens with Winston between now and the draft to ruin his image even further so he falls to pick no.10?
No... not as long as you hope he keeps falling past pick 10 to some other team. ;)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I thought there was a small chance that Tampa would pass on a QB for one more year and ride with McCown/Glennon as a stop gap....but now with McCown's release it's a done deal. There's no way the Jets pass up the leftovers. Winston/Mariota won't be there at #10.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I didn't realize, my bad. New to this kind of stuff.
It's all good. Now you know for the future, right? :D
gi-joe-knowing-is-half-the-battle-t-shirt-shirtaday-2.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Winston to the Buccaneers it's a perfect match in so many ways. Not sure what will be left for the Rams, but we have a long time until April 30th and all of us will have changed our minds a Baker's Dozen or so times.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We also don't know what the investigators will find.

Just because something can't be used as evidence in a court of law/administrative hearing doesn't mean it won't be a big red flag for an NFL team...

If Winston checks out and has a great pro day, I suspect he'll go #1. If not, I suspect he just may slip... goodness knows better players have slipped much further than #10 on RUMORS of lesser behavior...

I think Winston would have to screw up somewhere for us to land him.
If he slipped all the way down to us, Like Donald did last year, I still would take him! I'd rather fix our O-Line for Sam!!

Athos

Legend
I hope Winston goes and steals some more crab legs.

Maybe a bit of caviar.

And a fine brandy.

Drop him into our laps. :ROFLMAO:

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I hope Winston goes and steals some more crab legs.

Maybe a bit of caviar.

And a fine brandy.

Drop him into our laps. :ROFLMAO:
I do have to admit... it'll be interesting if he does drop to 10. Whether the Rams take him or pass on him, there's going to be howling.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought there was a small chance that Tampa would pass on a QB for one more year and ride with McCown/Glennon as a stop gap....but now with McCown's release it's a done deal. There's no way the Jets pass up the leftovers. Winston/Mariota won't be there at #10.
Don't think the Jets take another qb two years after taking Geno Smith

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mariota goes to Tampa