100 level vs 400 level

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Just curious of other peoples opinion of 100 vs 400 seats. I've sat both and it seems like 100 you see the speed but decent 400 seats you see the game develope.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Just depends on where the seats are located at. The last time I sat in the top level, it was close to midfield and one of the rows closer to the edge. They were boss, but I didn't feel as attached to the game.

On the lower level if you're too close it's not as easy to see all the field especially the closer you get to the endzones. However, the endzones have really good fans in them. So that almost makes up for it. Plus when the Rams are at your end, you're right in the action.

In all honesty, as long as you're not next to someone who rolls their eyes at you every time you cheer for the defense then it's all good.

Oh, and isle seats. No matter where you're at if you can get those you should obviously.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I've been on the 400 level since day 1...Have no complaints at all. I got to see all those GSOT plays develop and it was exciting. I was looking down at Ricky Proehl snagging the NFC championship.

However, I've gotten to sit in the 100s a couple times and you feel the energy of the field. That was really fun. But you do miss some of the play.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
For me kind of like both views. If it a "Big game" I want to be in the mix. Lower level has a much different feel. I was end zone (10 rows up) for the home opener. I remember looking back at the crowd before a 3rd down play and listing and watching the towels they gave us waving all around and a nice roar when we stopped them. Now, when I sit upper deck I'm still yelling and waving it just seems different.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I have sat in both areas, matter of fact during the 15-65 apocalypse I sat in about all the sections in the second halves. ( 40K empty seats to chose from).

I'm a upper deck guy, I like to see how the play evolves, who's where and how they got there. For 15 years it was my coaches film.
Now that I have the all 22 I just stay home and dissect it that way.