10 Ridiculous Combine Questions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
http://extramustard.si.com/2014/02/27/nfl-combine-questions/

Will Lindsey Duke be there for dinner? [Blake Bortles]
Which team do you pick in Madden and why?
How many different things can you think of that you can do with a paper clip?
Your mom was a prostitute? [Jeff Ireland to Dez Bryant]
What animal would you describe yourself as?
What’s your drug of choice on your campus?
Do you wear a g-string or a jock strap when you play?
Do you feel entitled [as a white running back], or like a poster child for white running backs?
[Toby Gerhart]
What is your goal for a family going forward? Are you looking to marry young or stay single?
If you could pick one superpower?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What? No - "Do you like watching gladiators?"

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think the last one is legit though, seriously. I'd wanna know that. :cautious:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Unfortunately, explaining never makes a joke funnier but here goes.

Never heard the milkman reference before? Meh. Youngsters. :cool: Y'know, like when you have a redhead kid and neither your wife or you are a redhead - yet the milkman is.... At first I was just cracking a joke about you saying you see a grown man's penis every day. I was referring to you seeing your wife's boyfriend's penis. Get it? Spying on the wife? Ha! Me so funny! No? OH well. I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress before you leave.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unfortunately, explaining never makes a joke funnier but here goes.

Never heard the milkman reference before? Meh. Youngsters. :cool: Y'know, like when you have a redhead kid and neither your wife or you are a redhead - yet the milkman is.... At first I was just cracking a joke about you saying you see a grown man's penis every day. I was referring to you seeing your wife's boyfriend's penis. Get it? Spying on the wife? Ha! Me so funny! No? OH well. I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress before you leave.

The explanation is funnier than the joke :ROFLMAO:.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
joker-s-boner.jpg
joker+boner+yes+but+no+but+yes.jpg