10 Mike Sims-Walker Days until the Draft!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Trent Green took that number when he got here too! I'd say 13 worked well for Kurt!

image.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'd say 13, the mystical and superstitious number to some was welcomed by Warner. By that time he had nothing left to lose but also an unknown insurmountable talent that would soon shock the world.

Attachments

• KurtWarnerSI.jpg
    KurtWarnerSI.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 145

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'd say 13, the mystical and superstitious number to some was welcomed by Warner. By that time he had nothing left to lose but also an unknown insurmountable talent that would soon shock the world.
That's usually his number if he has a choice. Before he got to the Rams that's what he wore as a Barnstormer and as an Admiral and since as a Giant and Cardinal. He certainly needed the stars to align to get another shot but his talent was being noticed as he worked his way onto the Rams roster.

Can you imagine if they'd gone out and signed Hostettler like they had planned after Green went down?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Kind of funny no body talked or mentioned Kurt Warner 13 days before the draft

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
That's a lot of Kurt warner talk for ten days of tony Zendejas prior to the draft. :sleep: Stop stealing Zendejas' thunder with a #13 at heart lol

Last edited: