10 dudes McShay thinks might not make it to the 1st round

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Re: 10 dudes McShay thinks might not make it to the 1st roun

Harvin is 2 1/2" taller and about 20 pounds heavier than Austin.

Speaking of Harvin, he's on the outs in Minnesota and he could probably he had for 3rd rounder. That's a far better value that using a #1 pick on Austin.

iced

Memphis Ram said:
Harvin is 2 1/2" taller and about 20 pounds heavier than Austin.

Speaking of Harvin, he's on the outs in Minnesota and he could probably he had for 3rd rounder. That's a far better value that using a #1 pick on Austin.

I wouldn't assume he's had for a 3rd rounder. Some other team might be willing to give up a 2nd or a 1st for him, depending on FA goes for a lot of teams (like the steelers and wallace For example).

But as I said before - there are no Rams on this roster right now with similar explosiveness. We need a weapon like him..I won't be upset if we don't take him round 1, but if he's there round 2 and we pass him - then i'll be mad.

iced

couple deep bombs here Memphis - as well as some respectable defenses (LSU , Clemson).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb_gTOCuwek[/youtube]

Yea the kid is used sometimes in the backifeld - so what? so is percy harvin today in the NFL. I say having him in the backfield is a mismatch. The kid is a playmaker - period. Something severely lacking on this team - i know you can agree with that.