10 days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Start with Steve Bartkowski
1598900003929.png

Trent Green
1598900141080.png

Dan Pastorini
1598900194374.png

Punter Dave Chapple
1598900265309.png

Tom Dempsey
1598900316396.png

Rudy Bukich
1598900373271.png

Tony Zendejas
1598900567480.png

Kellen Clemens
1598900619046.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That Bartkowski is a mf-ing falcon as far as I'm concerned. Fuck him.

For a kicker... i kinda liked Zendejas... and I hate all kickers.

Irony for Bartkowski, his room mate at Cal-Berkeley? Leigh Steinberg, who ended up being the first super agent and tried to purchase the Los Angeles Rams from Georgia Frontiere before the move to St. Louis, but she wouldn't sell the team.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
That Bartkowski is a mf-ing falcon as far as I'm concerned. Fuck him.

For a kicker... i kinda liked Zendejas... and I hate all kickers.

I still have a mint condition Tony Zendejas card. I think he was our only Pro Bowler one year.

back.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I still have a mint condition Tony Zendejas card. I think he was our only Pro Bowler one year.

back.jpg

That's badness Brudda.

I bet you have the only one like that Down Under. How did you get your hands on that?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
That's badness Brudda.

I bet you have the only one like that Down Under. How did you get your hands on that?

There was a store at the local mall in the late eighties and early nineties that had a small single box that sat on the counter and contained NFL cards - they would have only imported maybe twenty - thirty packs and I used to go in once a week and pick up a couple of packs on the off chance I got a Ram. I was probably the only person who bought them :LOL:.

I remember I also got Tom Newberry, Bern Brostek, and Willie 'Flipper' Anderson.

:cool:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There was a store at the local mall in the late eighties and early nineties that had a small single box that sat on the counter and contained NFL cards - they would have only imported maybe twenty - thirty packs and I used to go in once a week and pick up a couple of packs on the off chance I got a Ram. I was probably the only person who bought them :LOL:.

I remember I also got Tom Newberry, Bern Brostek, and Willie 'Flipper' Anderson.

:cool:

That's cool as hell man. Love hearing stories like that. I used to believe that I was the only one addicted to this team... stories like this let me know that there are other lunatics just like me all over the planet. :zany:

I didn't think that you were that old... I had you pegged as much younger.