10-12 win homers coming back to Earth now I bet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm not trying to rub it, maybe a little but only playfully.....I didn't drink the purple stuff. On the two boards I post on there was a Little bit much in the way of euphoria based on coaches and a few rookies. One poster that I love actually predicted the Rams would lose to ATL in the NFC title game.

This is a team of kids with a QB that hasn't found his way and a defense that hasn't been good against the run for nearly a decade.

7 or 8 wins. Manage expectations during the first several games, these are kids playing and they might be good next year but this year they are bumbling through things.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I said 10, and I'm sticking to it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Teams start clicking and get hot in this league all the time.

Teams also come back from the dead all the time.

I wouldn't put it past our Rams.

But... it needs to start sooner rather than later to make a difference.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:

:lull: (Don't say that out loud today! Maybe after an upset Thursday night but not right now)

bluecoconuts

Legend
Said it then, I'll say it now.

It's a process.

A nice cup of some victorade on Thursday will make everyone feel better again. It aint over till it's over.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

While I never predicted a win/loss total, I'm down with this. Time to see what kind of personalities we have here. This team could be hell bent to never let anything like that happen again. Sometimes that's all it takes. We will take this division. How's that for homerism?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
X said:

Hats off to you.

Anything is possible, just look at some of the teams with losing records besides us. We ain't out of it yet. Get a win on Thursday and things change quickly.

Atlanta 1 2
San Francisco 1 2
Green Bay 1 2
Washington 0 3
Pittsburgh 0 2
Minnesota 0 3
NY Giants 0 3

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
X said:

:lull: (Don't say that out loud today! Maybe after an upset Thursday night but not right now)
Again ... I ain't skurred.

I'll be saying 10 wins until the unlikely event that it's mathematically impossible.
And then I'll say 9...

Haven't met a man yet who can make me feel foolish for my love of this team, so...

10 WINS.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:

It's a process.

A nice cup of some victorade on Thursday will make everyone feel better again. It aint over till it's over.

I hope not. This team should NEVER want to get the taste of today's "game" out of their mouths. I want them pissed off and hell bent.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
bluecoconuts said:

It's a process.

I hope not. This team should NEVER want to get the taste of today's "game" out of their mouths. I want them pissed off and hell bent.

I'm talking abut the fanbase, the players better remember this. I never liked the 24 hour rule. I agree with getting past a game, but the way they make it sound is that they don't want to remember it. I want them to remember how they feel and make sure they never play like this again.

fearsomefour

Legend
bluecoconuts said:

It's a process.

Agreed.

I said 7 or 8 and Im sticking with that. I could see this team falling on hard times and being 2-6 or 2-7 at some point and running off 4 wins in a row. Hopefully they will find some footing on Thursday, get back to basics, and win vs. the Whiners.
Its hard to remember sometimes, for most teams, they arent as good as they look when they win and they arent as bad as they look when they lose.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
LesBaker said:
I'm not trying to rub it, maybe a little but only playfully.....I didn't drink the purple stuff. On the two boards I post on there was a Little bit much in the way of euphoria based on coaches and a few rookies. One poster that I love actually predicted the Rams would lose to ATL in the NFC title game.

This is a team of kids with a QB that hasn't found his way and a defense that hasn't been good against the run for nearly a decade.

7 or 8 wins. Manage expectations during the first several games, these are kids playing and they might be good next year but this year they are bumbling through things.
After today's game, I'm afraid I will have to amend my previous prediction;
14-2
Fuck you, non-homers!!

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rickrawk said:
LesBaker said:

14-2
Fuck you, non-homers!!

GO RAMS!!!!
Atta boy.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Ramhusker said:
X said:

Again ... I ain't skurred.

I'll be saying 10 wins until the unlikely event that it's mathematically impossible.
And then I'll say 9...

Haven't met a man yet who can make me feel foolish for my love of this team, so...

10 WINS.

Ok let's hold hands and skip down the lane.......where do you see the other nine victories coming from?

I see probable wins against the Jags, Panthers, Titans, Cards and Bucs. Almost every other game on the schedule is a certain loss right now.

So you see four more wins.....name that tune buster.

RamzFanz

Damnit
RamFan503 said:
bluecoconuts said:

It's a process.

Makes no difference if they do or not. This is horrible coaching, not player failure.

If the coaching doesn't humble itself and do what the players are good at vs what the coaches WANT to do, the Rams are doomed. They CAN'T win with these schemes. They MAY fail with better schemes, but this clearly is NOT working.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I said 7 to 9 Ws.

That means anywhere from 7 to 9 losses, but I didn't expect them to lose like this.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rickrawk said:
14-2
Fuck you, non-homers!!

GO RAMS!!!!
:cheers:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Sadly, this team has the talent to win 10-12 games easily. But the schemes are making our guys look bad.

Let Bradford run the hurry up the whole game, and watch how many points we score.

And let Jenkins and Finnegan press cover their guys, and jump some routes to get a few INTs. And send the damn blitz too. It CANNOT possibly be worse than what our defense has done so far the first 3 games.