1 year anniversary

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Well close. I joined this awesome place back on June 1st, 2013. All these new people from Ramstalk had me thinking about when I first joined.

I had the last several years at ClanRam. Had joined that place in 2007. It was a great place, it was home. Met lots of awesome people who i still chat with on gamedays. Eventually though it got a little old. Not in the sense of being there so long, but just aspects that I got tired of. Mainly a certain mod with a god complex(I wont name names, but anyone who knows that site knows who).

So one day my buddy who i knew from there hit me up after he got banned(Rammer) and told me to check out this place.

I was a little skeptical. Even though ClanRam had its issues, it was still home.

But i checked this place out anyway. It seemed like a decent place so i decided to make an account here. At worst I figured i'd shadow it a bit from time to time to read different opinions and see if anything new was posted here that wasn't posted at CR.

Well the worst didn't happen, I got sucked in. I knew the CR wasn't as lively as it had once been, but after being here for a little bit, realized what I had been missing out on.

Slow days here are still filled with more new threads and comments than the busiest days at CR. It wasn't just the activity either. The communication with other posters is better. Many posters with great knowledge and opinions and different perspectives on everything.

I had found a new home with the intentions of just having another news source and nothing more.

This place is great, the mods are cool, the people are respectful most of the time, and when there is an argument, many times they just decide to stop posting on the matter so it doesn't get to far out of hand. Trolls are dealt with swiftly before they can infect the place.

I still check CR daily just about but am usually highly disappointed in what I find, or to be more precise, what I don't find.

All you people who are new will hopefully like this place as much as me.

This is my home now and love every second of it. Have made many new friends and enjoy everything about this place. Thanks to Phx and X and all the mods and all the members who make this place great. Cheers to you guys!!!! Hope this next year will be as good as the first.

Go Rams!!!!!

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I tried them all to get away from PD. That was a good thing. I had a lot to compare to. ROD was the easy choice.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It's really difficult to find a place that's active, well moderated to keep the pests out, and still lets people express themselves freely. I can't say I get along with every poster, but there's a ton of great posters here. I count you as one of them. Happy anniversary!

A55VA6

Legend
It's really difficult to find a place that's active, well moderated to keep the pests out, and still lets people express themselves freely. I can't say I get along with every poster, but there's a ton of great posters here. I count you as one of them. Happy anniversary!
Definitely! I'm happy that this place is around and active. It's the only Rams site that I have actually stayed on longer than 1 day. When I signed up here, I expected the same old thing.. but everyone here was awesome and very knowledgeable about the Rams and football in general. Love this place!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Been here about a year as well, I'm glad to have guys like u around man.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah this is agreat forum and is well moderated and has insightful and knowledgeable members. I don't always agree with everyone but have beefs with no one.
Congrats on 1 year Tron I enjoy your posts.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys, glad you are all here as well(except for R&G ofc:sneaky:).