1 Week Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
A pointless game of football that no one really cares about, but everyone will analyse to death will be played.

5885.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
I like pre-season because football is back and I get to watch our Rams, but I really don't care if we win or not. Just want to see the young guys and see who steps up to try and make the team.

I'm excited! Let's get through this next month injury free.

Last edited:

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Cy0thTj.png

I don't care if its meaningless scrub football, its FOOTBALL! I cant wait to watch haha

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm way ahead of you. I'm already giving the Raiders my pre-season smack talk smack down.

They're like:

c7631bG.gif

1366344137983636_animate.gif

FRO

Legend
I love preseason football. You get to see guys fight to make it, and it means the real games aren't too far away.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I feel like having one of the youngest teams in the league has made the preseason more interesting.

Before, the GSOT offense took their series or two, then it was boring.

Now there's always young players we need to contribute who you can watch develop before your eyes.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I'm excited for this preseason. First and foremost i want to see everyone come out of it healthy. But i'm really looking forward to seeing guys Mannion and Rodriguez play.

So i can't wait and i'll be on vacation onthe west coast next week with my wife so i'll have to sneak and watch the game hahaha. My DVR is set just in case.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I just posted this so everyone can see my new avatar. Oh yeah, preseason football too!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Preseason is a necessary evil. The guys need live reps and we need to see the back end of the roster in action to make choices.

I just don't like the exposure to the starters and hope we keep it minimal.