1 on 1 with new Rams OC Brian Schottenheimer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Posted on: 11:23 pm, August 5, 2012, by Dave Jobe

[2]V1dGNrNTppBVvLQ2FCgnlm81bybIn-KV[/2]

Fox 2 Sports Director Martin Kilcoyne goes 1 on 1 with new Rams offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer. He returns to the Rams to lead their offense. Schottenheimer talks about his past assistant coaching time with the Rams when Dick Vermeil was the Rams head coach. They also talk about Schottenheimer’s dad, former NFL head coach Marty Schottenheimer and the media pressure Schottenheimer faced when he coach with the New York Jets last season.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Re: 1 on 1 with new Rams Offensive Coordinator Brian Schotte

Ahh, um, not to appear picky Brian, but I believe it's Ram blue and (gold). :oops:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

ramsince62 said:
Ahh, um, not to appear picky Brian, but I believe it's Ram blue and (gold). :oops:

Freudian slip? KevenD did say that was his favorite uni was the blue and white scheme and that the organization would review its uniform options with Nike soon. Maybe he knows a little something.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

libertadrocks said:
ramsince62 said:

Freudian slip? KevenD did say that was his favorite uni was the blue and white scheme and that the organization would review its uniform options with Nike soon. Maybe he knows a little something.

+1