06/13/17 Mini-Camp Pressers: Goff & Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Is it me or does McVay just seam more open than most head coaches. No double talk and he never seems to come across in a condescending way. He explains thing very clearly and you can can see why he is so good at teaching.

Ram65

Legend
Goff's got a nice little sense of humor. Him and Gurley are very focused. They really come off as team guys that want to get better to win games. They and the coach show lots of confidence that learning the new system is coming along very well.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Well it better not be another 7-9 B.S. season

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Believe it or not....10 lbs of muscle a year is pretty damn good....Which is why I don't think this is happening.

Love McVay....youth baby! Embrace it....

Mike Thomas reminded me of Ike Bruce....I told yall that once or 14 times, right?

I wouldn't count out Spruuuuce....but the Pharoh Cooper hype has really gone an died. He was one guy, son of a military man, that I thought had that excellent character...that yall keep saying is more important than talent....yeah right.

Greg Robinson...if cut...which I doubt...would be a nail in Snead's coffin.

Who's ready for training camp?????:yay::banana::heh::shades:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it me or does McVay just seam more open than most head coaches. No double talk and he never seems to come across in a condescending way. He explains thing very clearly and you can can see why he is so good at teaching.
Hasn't lost a game yet...
I dig him and his outlook but wait till he gets burned by the media a couple of times and then see how it changes.
I used to like Fisher's pressers at one point...

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Hasn't lost a game yet...
I dig him and his outlook but wait till he gets burned by the media a couple of times and then see how it changes.
I used to like Fisher's pressers at one point...
Yea, it will be interesting to see how his demeanor changes after a few losses.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Cant wait for TC. Is it just me or does Gurley seem to be opening up a bit, still looks uncomfortable in front of the media, but less awkward than last year.